Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

5 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Enagbare maybe isn’t getting surgery and just has a bad sprain?  I can’t see any other reason he’s not on IR and hope he and Stokes are co SBMVPs.  Looks like Cox needs another season to grow, if he’s not up today I don’t think we’re ever bringing him out. 

He tore his ACL. No reason to IR him and add another 53 guy because that would cost us money. Just use the PS elevations and leave him on the roster.

That was my only thought.  Doesn’t make sense unless there’s a contractual reason.  Makes sense that we see what we have in the young guys and keep the coin. 

Edited by Refugee

1. Packers win

2. Packers lose a close game vs the top seed in the NFC, further cementing how much upside this team has moving forward with this young roster(Barry still is done after the season despite this fyi)

3. Pack get blown out with the defense getting embarrassed, which ends Joe Barry's time in GB

Pack are in a good spot organizationally either way

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Everyone but Dillon is a go. Can't ask for more than that.

Ugh, I mean I know we still have Aaron Jones but was just so hoping we'd have the big guy because he's more physical on those runs and almost better fit to plow through that tough front 7.

Just hope EW31 is able to shoulder a few tough carries and can secure the ball when Jones isn't in.

1 hour ago, Isherwood said:

I’ll be tuning in before the game starts, because if I see Huey Lewis singing the national anthem, I’ll know we’re ****ed. It’s curtains. 

The national anthem, by Huey Lewis?  You mean....

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

1. Packers win

2. Packers lose a close game vs the top seed in the NFC, further cementing how much upside this team has moving forward with this young roster(Barry still is done after the season despite this fyi)

3. Pack get blown out with the defense getting embarrassed, which ends Joe Barry's time in GB

Pack are in a good spot organizationally either way

This which is why I don't mind at all the 49ers being favored by 10.

Yeah, in the heat of the game it stinks to lose to these guys, but this season has pretty much already achieved success, and tonight, even if we don't win it'll be a great chance for the youngsters to learn how intense this - playoff rivalry we've had going against the 49ers is

If we had the Ravens run defense I'd feel more confident in this game. But  Shanahan knows this team sucks defending the run. If we can't stop it, we'll see a repeat of 2019 when he just ran it down our throats and didn't bother throwing it. I'm happy to be  playing this game but I just can't see Barry stopping their offense.

7 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

This which is why I don't mind at all the 49ers being favored by 10.

Yeah, in the heat of the game it stinks to lose to these guys, but this season has pretty much already achieved success, and tonight, even if we don't win it'll be a great chance for the youngsters to learn how intense this - playoff rivalry we've had going against the 49ers is

Stop this nonsense, we are winning this game. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

If we had the Ravens run defense I'd feel more confident in this game. But  Shanahan knows this team sucks defending the run. If we can't stop it, we'll see a repeat of 2019 when he just ran it down our throats and didn't bother throwing it. I'm happy to be  playing this game but I just can't see Barry stopping their offense.

Good vibes only.  Save the measured takes for Monday moring. Game time, baby! GPG!

• Like 1

I reckon it'll take an awful lot for us to get the W (but anything is possible with what Love and Jonesy have been doing!) and don't even know what to expect from the over/under, but over optimistic or not pray for me here fellas! 

Ja1r3UG.jpg

Edited by Billy86

I remember when the Pettine days would occasionally roll out a 3-3-5 formation on Defense, with the likes of Owen Burks taking on an OLB role. We might be seeing a similar look with Walker on OLB today.