Conference Championships

Leader

Brady is great and all, but he was never capable of the things Mahomes does easily. He wasn’t the one making absurd plays, he was the one preventing mistakes and taking what the defense gives him knowing he had an elite defense 18 of his 20 some years.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, MacReady said:

At least one aspect of MacReadyism that’s true is you cannot pay your QB and also have receivers.

Without Kelce, Chiefs wouldn’t have made it to Championship games the past two years much less Super Bowls.

So you’ve got to ask yourself if your QB can get it done without receivers if you’re going to pay him.

I’m fully expecting Mahomes to win the Super Bowl again this year and I’m going to have to insert a Mahomes clause to my hypothesis.

He is already the GOAT to me. Just unreal.

Yet he was no match for our Love

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MacReady said:

At least one aspect of MacReadyism that’s true is you cannot pay your QB and also have receivers.

Without Kelce, Chiefs wouldn’t have made it to Championship games the past two years much less Super Bowls.

So you’ve got to ask yourself if your QB can get it done without receivers if you’re going to pay him.

I’m fully expecting Mahomes to win the Super Bowl again this year and I’m going to have to insert a Mahomes clause to my hypothesis.

He is already the GOAT to me. Just unreal.

What I actually have to ask myself is why Macentology doesn't account for the possibility of KC simply hitting on a rookie WR in the next draft.  Teams are doing that on a yearly basis these days.

14 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Yet he was no match for our Love

More like I'm wondering how the hell he managed to make Joe Barry look like Fritz Shurmur in his prime in that game.

Crazy how much better our W is looking against them right now, but man Ravens really need to win this.  Please no SB LIV repeats here.

• Like 1