Conference Championships

Leader

Just now, Leader said:

Think thats a mistake by LA not to burn that last time out and let the clock run down to the 2min warning.

I expect they will burn it on the first play after and get the full benefit.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Good for DET.  They are the only other team in the NFC-N that I don't mind seeing win in the playoffs.

I am a hater so I still quite enjoy seeing them fail miserably, but it's been 32 years for them so I can't even be mad at them getting a playoff win lol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I am a hater so I still quite enjoy seeing them fail miserably, but it's been 32 years for them so I can't even be mad at them getting a playoff win lol.

Yeah have Hooker in dynasty league, now Lions will prob sign Goff,   damn

Needed Rams to pressure Goff into 3 TO game, they Barryed it...

Edited by fattlipp
  • Like 1

For anyone hoping the Peacock thing would fall flat, and the NFL would abandon the idea

For all the fret and frustration over NBC exclusively broadcasting Saturday night’s wild-card battle on its streaming service Peacock, an average of 23 million viewers tuned in to watch the frozen clash between the Kansas City Chiefs and Miami Dolphins, making it the most-streamed game in NFL history.

Link

The 23 million viewership average tops last year’s least-watched playoff game (Chargers-Jaguars, which averaged 20.61 million viewers on NBC) by a couple of million viewers.

Both the league and Peacock will be overjoyed by this viewership number. What does it mean? That we are near-certain to have an exclusive live-streamed NFL playoff game repeated next year. — Richard Deitsch, senior sports media writer

Edited by Mazrimiv

13 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

For anyone hoping the Peacock thing would fall flat, and the NFL would abandon the idea

They had a few things break in their favor, mostly the weather in most of the country. People probably chose to stay home where it was warm rather than venture out for their normal Saturday night out. 

Six bucks for a football game vs. 100 or 200 n a night out. Throw in a DoorDash order and they are still ahead of the curve. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1