Conference Championships

Leader

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Should probably, I dunno, pay people and not rely on volunteers...

They were offering / paying $20.00 an hour to volunteers.....but it looks like they've still got a massive amount of snow to move. Getting the walkways clear first is right....but they've gotta get some bodies in there to clear the seats and the clock is ticking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

They were offering / paying $20.00 an hour to volunteers.....but it looks like they've still got a massive amount of snow to move. Getting the walkways clear first is right....but they've gotta get some bodies in there to clear the seats and the clock is ticking.

There's gotta be snow removal services in the Buffalo area. Just sack up and pay the price for the professionals.

Just now, beekay414 said:

There's gotta be snow removal services in the Buffalo area. Just sack up and pay the price for the professionals.

That could be...dont know. I think the major problem is the entire area was closed down / buried until (when?) the last 12 hours....if that.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

That could be...dont know. I think the major problem is the entire area was closed down / buried until (when?) the last 12 hours....if that.

Sure. Everyone is probably scrambling right now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I wish more places did this. I'm shocked how cheap public places can be. The biggest outdoor outlet mall in the Chicagoland area has one person plowing the snow in parking lot and another person plowing snow inside the mall.

45 minutes ago, Eternal said:

I wish more places did this. I'm shocked how cheap public places can be. The biggest outdoor outlet mall in the Chicagoland area has one person plowing the snow in parking lot and another person plowing snow inside the mall.

Vote for tax increases!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

You ever been tackled...with bodies on top of you....on top of solid ice or concrete? This games gonna hurt.

Who wants to get tackled on an ice rink for 60 minutes? Raise your hand! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Who wants to get tackled on an ice rink for 60 minutes? Raise your hand! 

I wonder how much it is worth, financially and on average, to just play in that game.

Then I'll figure out if I raise my hand. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Who do you want us to play in the NFC Championship game? Det, Tam or Phi? 

In truth, if GB gets to the NFCC I will be past caring about the opponent.  It won't matter to me in the least.  At that point, it's just about whether the team shows up to play or not.