Conference Championships

Leader

2 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Jared Goff gets revenge on the Rams.

The Bucs get revenge on Detroit.

We get revenge on the 49ers, then the Bucs.

It's all coming together.

Gonna be a fun weekend of football for sure. To bad we have to take on Goliath.

45 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Eagles ... What a collapse.  Some heads are gonna roll.  

Saw some Philly fans in the stands with paper bags over their heads.  lol...probably the worst exhibition of tackling I've ever seen.  They really are pathetic. 

18 minutes ago, Striker said:

Hard to believe that certain folks here were yearning for the Packers to be more like the Eagles just a few months ago.

I would say my takeaway might be that they're an example of why you might want to take care about switching defensive coordinators during the season

And I mean I'm about as rabidly anti Joe Barry as they come, and I certainly would have supported tossing him a few weeks ago and then giving it a whirl with someone else.  But what we saw tonight and leading up to this was an example of why that could end up backfiring spectacularly.

Now he could still end up having to go when this is all said and done, but at the same time it feels like he along with the players might be figuring it out so .. idk we'll see 

Big Wildcard Weekend Headlines:

1. Same old Flacco who left Baltimore showed up in Cleveland again

2. Love vs Stroud: the real league MVP race is here

3. Dolphins now 0 for their last 5 playoff runs: thank the two bums Steven Ross and Chris Grier for that

4. Here we go with round 4 in the playoffs between Buffalo and Kansas City: Is the 4th time the charm for JA17?

5. Mike McCarthy keeps setting records for getting 40-burgered in NFL playoffs games and becomes first HC to have that happen to him by his former team

6. Following up on that, which DC was a bigger embarrassment to their team this weekend?  Dan Quinn or Matt Patricia?

7. Time for someone to wake the hell up in Pitt and toss both Mike Tomlin and Kenny Pickett out of there as Tomlin is getting the **** kicked out of him in playoff games, and Pickett is the biggest injury liability of any QB out there and it's all his fault

8. Who'd have guessed Sirriani might be out of Philly sooner than Todd Bowles is in Tampa?

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

Jared Goff gets revenge on the Rams.

The Bucs get revenge on Detroit.

We get revenge on the 49ers, then the Bucs.

It's all coming together.

I will say I can't think of a more satisfying playoff run as a Packer fan than to get a 2-fer as far as payback is concerned and beat those 2 yucky red teams.  But wooah boy that's a real big ask and ultimately Love and company are gonna have to pull off the game of all games this Saturday.

Million dollar question going in is will the changing of the king at QB and all his men mean the curse is now over for us?  Or will this just be a new cast starring in a rerun of the same old movie?