Conference Championships

Leader

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Im

legit baffled they made the Super Bowl this time. They’re nowhere near as good as before but they sure have a defense now.

They built a defense in one off season before their run last year. Meanwhile over here in Packerland... 🙈

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

What’s up with rooting for the lions? I hate the 49ers like everyone but can’t bring myself to root for Detroit and Campbell

Underdogs.  Plus can't stand San Fran.  They are also in our division.  Even if it was the Vikings I'd route for them well maybe not the Vikings.  Campbell yah don't like him either but for the city of Detroit they deserve it.  

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Dynasties are generally boring(when it's not your favorite team of course), but I can't hate Mahomes.

He and Reid have built something special. I and tired of them winning it but o still like them more than the remaining 2 NFC teams. 

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Dynasties are generally boring(when it's not your favorite team of course), but I can't hate Mahomes.

I can root vs him/KC pretty easily due to his brother and wife and also his whining this year . I don’t dislike Swift/it’s not her fault but the media is annoying about her. 

Edited by Arthur Penske

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

What’s up with rooting for the lions? I hate the 49ers like everyone but can’t bring myself to root for Detroit and Campbell

Because I can't think of a single good reason to hate on the Lions.  I have plenty of reasons to hate on SF.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Underdogs.  Plus can't stand San Fran.  They are also in our division.  Even if it was the Vikings I'd route for them well maybe not the Vikings.  Campbell yah don't like him either but for the city of Detroit they deserve it.  

Root for the Vikings? That’s the lamest thing I’ve ever heard lol

• Like 3

league's gotta shut down coach interviews until beginning the Monday after conference championship games

tomorrow is when the first interviews of the cycle should happen

I don't like that these guys can't focus on the games 100%

The super bowl is spectacle anyway, so I don't care about that as much as the other playoff games