Conference Championships

Leader

Just now, NFLGURU said:

Niners play big boy football.  Playing 3 quarters won't cut it.  

This is what gets me. Good teams force turnovers. Niners and Chiefs aren’t lucky, they’re good.

The Patriots were lucky.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Fricking niners ! Nothing against Purdy , but man is he lucking out! Campbell spit the bit ! Haven't lost but making a costly mistake. Niners  just flat out lucky!

Bit of a questionable call to go for it on that one series for sure.  I think Detroit though just hasn't been used to a bunch as scrappy as these guys.  We are ... Well sorta

When is the last time GB was down multiple scores in an important game and the opponent was the one who ****ed up multiple times and let them back in. I don’t believe in voodoo, but I can’t remember the last time this happened, while for some teams it seems to happen constantly. The Matt Flynn game against Dallas? 

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

When is the last time GB was down multiple scores in an important game and the opponent was the one who ****ed up multiple times and let them back in. I don’t believe in voodoo, but I can’t remember the last time this happened, while for some teams it seems to happen constantly. The Matt Flynn game against Dallas? 

Rodgers broken leg against the Bears... was that the same season?

• Like 1