Divisional Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ (3) Detroit Lions Sunday 3pm

Louis Friend

Who ya got?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Detroit Lions
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Lions just faced a much more explosive offense and did well.. The key is tampas defense which Todd Bowels can cook up a fire scheme. I still think det wins 13+ too much talent.. Unless Baker plays out his mind and the run game is there.. Just wanna see a great game with no injuries. Cheering for Det..

But if Coppanhangen long cut winter green baker shows up! It might be a game..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Ja5XiLLhl/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==

• Like 1

Todd Bowles is underrated as a coach. I have no doubt his team will be prepared. But what I saw on Monday night did not instill fear in me. If Eagles were merely competent in that game, I don’t think TB would still be alive. Lions did beat TB earlier this season, in TB and missing quite a few players including Gibbs, CJGJ, Branch, Jonah Jackson and David Montgomery left the game early. Now the Lions are at home and full healthy.  I can easily see them favored by at least a TD. But I hope the team doesn’t look past them and goes in firing. 

https://eu.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2024/01/15/detroit-lions-get-playoff-rematch-with-baker-mayfield-tampa-bay-bucs/72238235007/

Lions DB C.J. Gardner-Johnson takes a shot at Bucs QB Baker Mayfield: "If you give that Tampa group a good quarterback, that’s a great group. Evans, Godwin, (Russell) Gage, that’s a great group."

• Like 1

I got the Lions winning. They got over the hump by winning their first playoff game in like forever. I think they now get another home game to win another playoff game. They are the better team. I do think a super confident Baker can be very dangerous. You have Evans and Godwin and you can throw on the Lions. Im going with the Lions though bc I said they can get to the NFCCG before the season started and they are one win away from doing so. But make no mistake about it Im not counting out Baker and the Bucs. I think just like the Lions found their QB moving forward in Goff the Bucs found their QB moving forward in Baker. 

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Campbell is smarter than he lets on. People think he’s just a dumb meathead and Ben Johnson is the “real” HC

Campbell is a good Head Coach. But Ben Johnson is definitely the engine. Detroit is probably the most well-coached team in the league. 

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Campbell is smarter than he lets on. People think he’s just a dumb meathead and Ben Johnson is the “real” HC

He’s really not. A TE and a STC.

hes tough and passionate. But Benny runs the O. He gets credit for putting him in there. Dan isn’t a X and Os guy. He’s more like the ravens coach. He has a great football feel as a former player. Don’t insult masterminds and add Campbell to the mix. He ain’t breaking down ish and running plays up in napkins. My

man just has to give the Ok for certain plays.

reported. 

• Like 2