Divisional Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ (3) Detroit Lions Sunday 3pm

Louis Friend

Who ya got?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Detroit Lions
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2 hours ago, adamq said:

Because gage is totally irrelevant to this game. He actually implied that the Lions played against Gage this season when Gage wasn't even active.. this combined with CJGJ history of laughable trash talk, it makes him look dumb

No he didn’t because he didn’t even play in the Bucs game earlier this year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Have to admit that Ben Johnson taking FOUR interviews would make me very nervous as a Detroit fan this week. I'd want my OC 100% focused on this game...

I don’t like it but at the same time, it almost seems like he sometimes overthinks things. Maybe less time would help alleviate that?!?! 

James Houston is activated for this game. That means the Lions will have the following players back who did not play in the first meeting between the Lions and Bucs:

RB Jahmyr Gibbs

RB David Montgomery (left game early)

LG Jonah Jackson

EDGE James Houston

S CJ Gardner-Johnson

NB Brian Branch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

James Houston is activated for this game. That means the Lions will have the following players back who did not play in the first meeting between the Lions and Bucs:

RB Jahmyr Gibbs

RB David Montgomery (left game early)

LG Jonah Jackson

EDGE James Houston

S CJ Gardner-Johnson

NB Brian Branch

Decent list. Hopefully they win a game they should easily win. Injury free game hopefully 

I was undecided, but I still remember Baker and the kind of competitor he can be when truly dialed in from feeling disrespected.

The comment by CJGJ makes me feel very confident that scorched earth Baker will come to play… and I think with Bowles defense and the fact that I feel Goff is a game manager, when the game gets tight, I expect Baker (who is the inferior game manager), will be the superior game changer and lead his squad to victory here.

Lions by 10. I don't see TBs defense getting a ton of pressure vs this OL. Baker will do Baker things and throw a couple picks, Detroit will capitalize on them

Edited by adamq

As a niners fan, makes way more sense that I would want Tampa to win. They've handled the bucs pretty easily each of the last two years. 

But I can't do it. 

If the niners aren't repping the NFC, it damn well better be Detroit

• Like 2