Jason Kelce | the man…the myth

Kiltman

USATSI_10588601.jpg

With what seems like his last game, a thread is the least we can do for an all-time Eagle

6× First-team All-Pro (2017–2019, 2021–2023)

7× Pro Bowl (2014, 2016, 2019–2023)

Super Bowl LII Champion

Embodied the fan base 

You’ll be missed 

• Like 1

The only reason he came back was to try and finish what we couldn't last year. Given what transpired from the 10-1 start till now, I'm sure he is regretting that decision. 

Like Dawkins,  he will never be replaced adequately by any player. HOF'rs don't grow on trees!!! He will be missed in more ways then just his talent he was at Center. 

Enjoy your Gold Jacket in 5 years. Might actually make the trip to see it. 🍺

Just now, IHatesnyder said:

Great player many respects man, now let’s also applaud him for saving Howie job for god knows how long 👏🏻👏🏻.

Without Kelce idk how long he kept the eagles from being just mid . 

You don’t know what mid looks like. 

I hope he enjoys success in whatever it is he chooses to do from here.  He's earned every bit of whatever he wants to do.  He's one of the rare players that comes along and what he brings to an organization is bigger than the game or anything that he did on it.  My nostalgia glasses will always keep QB_Eagles in the #1 spot for my favorite Eagles all time, but Kelce is definitely in the mount Rushmore of Eagles of all time.  He may truly be the greatest Eagle ever as he embodies everything great about what it means to be an Eagle.  He will be sorely missed.