Jason Kelce | the man…the myth

Kiltman

Mt Rushmore of Eagles that I watched

Dawk, Kelce and BG, TBD

I'm going to miss him on the field so much and it is an absolute crime this is the best the team could do for him on the way out. 

I was a little kid with Reggie White, so I don't remember him as much

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Mt Rushmore of Eagles that I watched

Dawk, Kelce and BG, TBD

I'm going to miss him on the field so much and it is an absolute crime this is the best the team could do for him on the way out. 

I was a little kid with Reggie White, so I don't remember him as much

Dawk, Kelce, Lane, Shady

HM: Peters, Westy, Cox, BG, BDN

Chance to displace Shady down the road: DeVo

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Dingo's Mt Rushmore will include Chuck and Reggie. Pretty sure he was in WWI before a blunderbuss to the knee took him out.

As it should.  Mt. Rushmore of an organization should consist of the best players over its 90 year history. Not just a generation of players for millennials.

Chuck, Reggie, Dawkins, Kelce

That is the list whether you saw them playing or not, period. 

• Like 1

It’s a shame that on his last game, everybody quit on the team and the coaching staff. The best at his position to ever play the game, hope he enjoys retirement. He left it all on the field and I’m happy he got his ring. 

Watched a clip from his podcast. It certainly seems like he’s done but he did say I’ll officially make an announcement when the time is right. So, still time to be convinced. Hopefully, Lane and Mialata get to him for one more go. 

Edited by Jroc04

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Watched a clip from his podcast. It certainly seems like she’s done but he did say I’ll officially make an announcement when the time is right. So, still time to be convinced. Hopefully, Lane and Mialata get to him for one more go. 

What’s going on with the staff I’m sure will impact it too. Like if they somehow made the mistake of losing Stout, would probably make that decision a little easier.

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

What’s going on with the staff I’m sure will impact it too. Like if they somehow made the mistake of losing Stout, would probably make that decision a little easier.

He mentioned he didn’t want to make a decision or an announcement after a game like that due to the emotions running high. Which is smart. You don’t want to be too hasty one way or another. Goes for the FO too. Let your feelings settle then make some decisions.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

He mentioned he didn’t want to make a decision or an announcement after a game like that due to the emotions running high. Which is smart. You don’t want to be too hasty one way or another. Goes for the FO too. Let your feelings settle then make some decisions.  

We can jump the gun on the staff and just fire them actually :)