2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah this is silly lol. They started slow and then came around. They delt with injuries to their two best offensive players in Stafford and Kyren in the middle of the year. Go look who started at QB for them vs GB. They honestly outplayed the Ravens in Baltimore, but they choked and McVay called a very poor game in the red zone. They played the Lions extremely competitively in the playoffs and easily could have won that game. 

They have an insanely talented offense. Their defense is obviously still a huge question mark, but they have 11 draft picks this year and a chance to add some young talent on that side of the ball. The only way you are able to say they aren't a good team is if your definition of good differs from the rest of the worlds.

My definition of good is "Able to consistently beat above average teams". That ain't the Rams. Rams are a good team on paper, not in execution. They are a worse version of Dallas, and they just lost their Parsons.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Would they keep Reddick and move Nolan to LB? Part of me says no chance they do that.... but I think it would be interesting.

I’d rather them do this. Nolan has the physical traits to be an amazing stack backer

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Would they keep Reddick and move Nolan to LB? Part of me says no chance they do that.... but I think it would be interesting.

I would doubt it especially considering that Graham, Sweat and Reddick are likely gone after this year anyway

4 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’d rather them do this. Nolan has the physical traits to be an amazing stack backer

I was with you and AZ on this coming into the 2023 season, but what we saw from him at that position made me think he doesn't have the instincts, coverage skills to move there. So far he is a run stuffing in line SAM. 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I was with you and AZ on this coming into the 2023 season, but what we saw from him at that position made me think he doesn't have the instincts, coverage skills to move there. So far he is a run stuffing in line SAM. 

Meh. Hard for me to judge a guy playing out of position because all of our LB's were hurt.

I think it is kind of a moot point as I think they keep him as a pass rusher, but it was just a thought. If we keep Reddick we are like 6 deep at EDGE.

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I would doubt it especially considering that Graham, Sweat and Reddick are likely gone after this year anyway

Agreed, but if they are willing to keep Sweat this year and he performs well are they really letting him walk? What we do with Reddick will be very important here.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Meh. Hard for me to judge a guy playing out of position because all of our LB's were hurt.

I think it is kind of a moot point as I think they keep him as a pass rusher, but it was just a thought. If we keep Reddick we are like 6 deep at EDGE.

Much needed too, our depth at Edge was lacking last season, but would love to have Nolan Smith at off the ball LB if he develops but don't see it happening right now.