2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

4 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Figured that was the reason. He's playing OLB in Vic's system, OLB make more on the open market then the DE "designation", regardless if both are "Pass Rushers".

Smart buisness decesion. 

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Figured that was the reason. He's playing OLB in Vic's system, OLB make more on the open market then the DE "designation", regardless if both are "Pass Rushers".

Smart buisness decesion. 

Feel like a broken record at this point, but the NFL needs to get with the times and reimagine how they classify players.

DE and OLB are so antiquated.

EDGE, DI, and Off ball LB

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Feel like a broken record at this point, but the NFL needs to get with the times and reimagine how they classify players.

DE and OLB are so antiquated.

EDGE, DI, and Off ball LB

I agree 100%. Then you have POS Owners like Jerry Jones intentionally trying to classify one of the best Pass Rushers in the NFL as a "DE", to save Millions? 

Gotta Love it!

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I agree 100%. Then you have POS Owners like Jerry Jones intentionally trying to classify one of the best Pass Rushers in the NFL as a "DE", to save Millions? 

Gotta Love it!

I support Jones efforts to piss off his best players so they leave

• Like 2

Seems like Hurts is having a rough day. Hopefully he's just working on some stuff like pitchers do in spring training. Nothing concerning but obviously rather see him do better. Seems like Ringo and Rodgers both having strong days. 

Posted (edited)

I never get caught up with the highs and lows of OTA's. If it was reported Hurts was 12 for 12, 3TD excuses would be made, we're not in pads, it's only 7 on 7 drills. 

He struggles,  Jalen must not be picking up the new offense quick enough, new WR's.....Kenny Pickett outshines Hurts in OTA's. 😎

Jalen is a smart guy, I believe he can and will pick up Moore's offense or whatever "merged" system they have created with Sirianni's. However,  I honestly do expect some growing pains. Hopefully nothing lasting to long into the season, but a learning curve non the less "for all players" getting on the same page, not just the QB.

Edited by Nabbs4u