2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd be stoked to snag that haul. Mckinney might be FA1 for me honestly. CGJ is just so versatile he's attractive. Kinda injury prone, but I'd love to have him.

Trash McKinney def #1 for me also. I want Curtis Samuel really bad. Hoping his market is not as hot as I expect it to be. Hoping they don't respect his game enough and we can come in with a fair deal. He's so friggin underrated and such a unique weapon. 

I agree with CJGJ but on the right deal hell yeah sign us up 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Saquon Barkley isn’t coming here, Howie is not going to pay for a running back. 

I don’t want Barkley. I want them to draft a guy. But they did try to trade for CMC. I just wouldn’t be shocked if they did it. It’s the type of move where howie might think he’s getting a high end player at a mid level value 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Trash McKinney def #1 for me also. I want Curtis Samuel really bad. Hoping his market is not as hot as I expect it to be. Hoping they don't respect his game enough and we can come in with a fair deal. He's so friggin underrated and such a unique weapon. 

I agree with CJGJ but on the right deal hell yeah sign us up 

Samuel would be fun I feel like we haven't really had a player like him on the Eagles. Man that McKinney report has me excited lol

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I don’t want Barkley. I want them to draft a guy. But they did try to trade for CMC. I just wouldn’t be shocked if they did it. It’s the type of move where howie might think he’s getting a high end player at a mid level value 

He’s not coming here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

He’s not coming here. 

Yeah can’t see it.

Feels like the typical smokescreen put out as they focus on actual moves (Huff & McKinney).

In a RB market this rich, just wait. Plenty of guys in the draft too if you miss out.

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah can’t see it.

Feels like the typical smokescreen put out as they focus on actual moves (Huff & McKinney).

In a RB market this rich, just wait. Plenty of guys in the draft too if you miss out.

Just wait for the market to not be hot for rbs and get one at a great value in a few weeks

• Like 1

I don't think Barkley would be a good signing unless for some reason he just feels like coming here on an inexpensive one year deal, but even if we did sign him to big money, his Jersey would be the first one I'd buy since Asante Samuel. He is my favorite football player of all time back from his college days.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Luckily Howie isn't as dumb as some in here. Reddick for a 3 and 5 ain't cutting it either.

Gotta remember how 1 dimensional Reddick is, he doesn't win vs OT. He's also 30 n needs a new contract. A 3rd and 5th might be gracious in reference. **** I'd do Reddick n a 5th if it meant us getting a 2nd for him. 

Sweat has had 1 good year, he's a rotational DE he's not a starter. Your not gonna get a 2nd or 3rd for him. And you still gotta resign him. 

17 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Gotta remember how 1 dimensional Reddick is, he doesn't win vs OT. He's also 30 n needs a new contract. A 3rd and 5th might be gracious in reference. **** I'd do Reddick n a 5th if it meant us getting a 2nd for him. 

Sweat has had 1 good year, he's a rotational DE he's not a starter. Your not gonna get a 2nd or 3rd for him. And you still gotta resign him. 

What were the returns for other pass rushers with similar profiles to Reddick? And I just totally disagree on the Sweat thing. Which is fine.

34 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Would love to give Joey Bosa a 1 year 15 mill contract if he’s released high risk high reward

Rather save that 15M for only 5-10 gms worth of production. None of which coming in the playoffs. 

Pass!

4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Samuel would be fun I feel like we haven't really had a player like him on the Eagles. Man that McKinney report has me excited lol

Yeah I'm pumped too. Really hope it's true

I think the creativity and such a wildcard player in Samuel would help Hurts big time. Confuse the defense even more. Maybe it's overkill but I think he'd open up something great and fun