GDT Week 15 - GB @ CAR. A. A. - Ron Returns

skibrett15

19 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I figured. It's a pain. You have to copy and paste and stuff. It's not the end of the world but if it's a long post sometimes it takes a minute to get it all copied then gotta find the post to reply to. I swear I'm like screw and don't post most times.

usually if you click back into the reply it will have saved what you wrote?  Not sure if that's true on mobile

7 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

usually if you click back into the reply it will have saved what you wrote?  Not sure if that's true on mobile

Yeah it normally does. But when you get this "saving" glitch, then it never does. So that's the crap part. If you could just hit refresh and keep that, but no.

Rodgers back with Williams/Jones at RB. Yes please. The defense obviously is a problem and the CB situation is pretty much back to last yr with King/House out and a bunch of UDFA filling out the depth chart. That said, with Rodgers back and this running game, no reason this offense can't control TOP and keep the defense off the field as much as possible.

44 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Even if we don't make the playoffs this year I'm just happy to be able to watch good QB play again with our favorite football team. :x

Nothing against Hundley but watching him most of the time was just brutal.  

My only fear is now it's also more soul crushing with losses lol. Ya know?

Archived