Conference Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Detroit Lions

7 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Maybe a Belichick coached defense might be able to at least keep you in the game or if you have a lead in the SB in the 4th quarter you might not blow it.

How many playoff games has Belichick coached without Brady again?

1 minute ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I gotta watch.  I missed the all but the end of the garcia comeback.  Left to smoke, came back and thought I was hallucinating. 

Have fun mate. 

I think it's already the bye bye blues. Hopefully I'm wrong. If not, better luck next season.

Funny-1172.gif

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

What are the chances that Shanahan actually has the balls to fire Wilks this offseason? He hasn't been afraid to fire coaches in the past. As an Iowa Hawkeye fan, I just witnessed Kirk Ferentz refusing to fire his son for about the last three years and the damn AD had to do it for him. So I'm always reluctant to get excited about coaches getting deservedly fired.

Just now, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I gotta watch.  I missed the all but the end of the garcia comeback.  Left to smoke, came back and thought I was hallucinating. 

I will probably watch the first drive of the second half and if niners don't score a TD it's bedtime lol