Titans Hire Brian Callahan for HC

615finest

44 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

What is weird to me, has anyone said anything bad about this guy? Feels weird. I have only heard good things.

Only kinda "knock" per se is he didn't call plays?

Hasn't called plays and never been a head coach is all I've heard. 

I just want us to stop being the most injured team in the league. 2 years in a row is enough. I was not a fan of firing Vrabel but if that is what it takes to change the always-injured culture around here then so be it. It's hard to evaluate draft picks when they aren't playing. 

2 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

weren't they coaches together on the Bengals' staff?

no. zimmer was long before callahan's time. he had already been HC of the vikings for years before callahan arrived in cincy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TitanTuff said:

I just want us to stop being the most injured team in the league. 2 years in a row is enough. I was not a fan of firing Vrabel but if that is what it takes to change the always-injured culture around here then so be it. It's hard to evaluate draft picks when they aren't playing. 

Three years, actually.  We led the league in personnel again this last season.

27 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

This article was the one that really sold me on Callahan during the coaching search process. His ability to adapt to the different personalities and play styles/strengths of the QBs he coach is music to any fans ears.

• Like 1