GDT week 15: Browns vs. Ravens

Thomas5737

Who will be MVP of the Raven game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be MVP of the Raven game?

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don't think so.

Crow flashed for a second like he was going to be open, but the defender faded back and was standing right in front of him.

I would love to agree, but the throw was lobbed. Normally he rifles it in that situation. 

4 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

10TV in Columbus is the MVP again this week, choosing to show the Bengals instead.

About to throw some tile on my bathroom walls and floors, because I don't get my Seahawks on TV either.

The new bathroom is really coming together, guys.  Waterproofing on the shower walls and self-leveling underlayment on the floor is just about dry.  Wish me luck on tiling.  It requires patience, I've been told, but the Browns have definitely prepared me for that.

Sounds like you had a better day than us again. Good luck man. I think next week I’ll do the smart thing and take apart my sewer lines to polish the innerds. 

We need a QB no.1 overall,

i like kizer and i want us to keep him on the roster for the next 4 years.

Hue has not done any favors to the youngman. the offense would be appropriae for very few QB's never is a player scemed open, all the throws have to be very accurate. We hav leaned on a run game even when it is going well. Hue doesn't have logic as a coach. He is worse at coaching than Kizer is at QBing

Yeah, Kizer had his whole group of playmakers available today and has a 41 rating, 3.9 yards per play and completing just over 50% of his passes. Kizer shouldn't have thrown 40 times that is on Hue but Kizer has proven he isn't close enough to being a decent QB that he will just be an afterthought going into next year.

Our RBs are averaging 8 yards per carry and get 12 carries while Kizer throws/runs 46 times. Hue should be an afterthought next year too.

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, Kizer had his whole group of playmakers available today and has a 41 rating, 3.9 yards per play and completing just over 50% of his passes. Kizer shouldn't have thrown 40 times that is on Hue but Kizer has proven he isn't close enough to being a decent QB that he will just be an afterthought going into next year.

Our RBs are averaging 8 yards per carry and get 12 carries while Kizer throws/runs 46 times. Hue should be an afterthought next year too.

this is why we can show hue the door now. 
He doesn't give us the best chance to win right now. 

crowell looked good and he gets the ball 5 times rushing. 

It defies and sense of logic. 

Archived