GDT week 15: Browns vs. Ravens

Thomas5737

Who will be MVP of the Raven game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be MVP of the Raven game?

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...or use a RB screen.

...or use a WR screen.

...or use a draw running play to a RB.

...or try a hitch/slant.

...or try a swing pass to Duke Johnson

....or move the pocket

....or try a shovel pass

The list is almost endless and all he does is draw up another slow developing play while our tackles are stuck on islands and our rookie qb continues to get flustered.

Hue has literally done the exact opposite of what any reasonable football fan would do if coaching a rookie qb, especially one with limited weapons.

14 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I've seen them run most of these plays and I think that's where Kizer's inaccuracy shines, with exception to the draw.  I threw a few slants yesterday and they were all behind or short of the receivers (Gordon and Duke were targeted 4 or 5 times total I think). The screen passes are about the worst I've seen from Kizer.  It's mind numbing how he can throw the ball 60 yards with a flick of the wrist but can't hit a back at the LOS 10 yards horizontally from him.  He could develop, but his current development is holding this team back.

I’m not on team Kizer but I for one put that “lack of development” and vertical route tree on our QB guru HC. Even if Kizer isn’t the answer, which he’s not, you still have to call a game to the strengths of your offense and put your guys in some opportunity to succeed. He runs either screens or Hail Marys all around. This is not a real offense, and it’s offensive to watch at times. There’s no innovation. No designed scrambles to get the rookie outside the pocket. No reliance on the run game. Just more excuses by Hue. I remember early in the season all the criticism towards Hue not sticking to the run, when it wasn’t working. Well, it worked yesterday, and it’s been a season-long epidemic. The man is out of excuses and scapegoats.

On 12/17/2017 at 4:39 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I’m talking about like Andrew luck/ cam newton type prospects that everyone knows will be franchise guys. But at this point I’d settle for a respectable starter. 

Still rather throw Kurt cousins into the money volt and let him take whatever he wants. 

I actually never thought Cam Newton was a cant miss guy. Darnold I think is a small step below Luck because of the inexperience. Rosen is slightly below Darnold because I think he has less upside. I definitely lump Rosen and Darnold with Winston, Goff and Wentz. 

On 12/17/2017 at 3:49 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don't think so.

Crow flashed for a second like he was going to be open, but the defender faded back and was standing right in front of him.

Just wanted everyone to know letsgo was correct here. Kizer indeed was going for Crowell. But this is a perfect play to show Kizer may end up being nothing. I mentioned when the ball left his hand it looked like he was just throwing it away and was inaccurate. I was completely wrong. He indeed was going to Crowell. But notice the completely nonchalant throw. To Crowell. In triple coverage. Not only is this a mistake, it’s an incredibly stupid mistake. This is DA stupid mistake type crap. 

29 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just wanted everyone to know letsgo was correct here. Kizer indeed was going for Crowell. But this is a perfect play to show Kizer may end up being nothing. I mentioned when the ball left his hand it looked like he was just throwing it away and was inaccurate. I was completely wrong. He indeed was going to Crowell. But notice the completely nonchalant throw. To Crowell. In triple coverage. Not only is this a mistake, it’s an incredibly stupid mistake. This is DA stupid mistake type crap. 

Yeah he was just careless as always in the redzone. Maybe he is just a spaz.

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

lol its alright

when Kizer beats Chicago this week

You guys will show me respect and I'll be able to change this damn picture 

Dude, if we beat Chicago we're giving you your own THREAD!!!!!! You've earned it.

Archived