Around The League

Jerry

Just now, Bitty 2.0 said:

No one here was a bigger Carr fan than me  but it was time for him to go and if we did it right we could’ve had enough draft pics to trade up and get a good quarterback.

The irony being the current roster we have with a good D would probably be able to give him a great platform. You are right though it probably was time to move on for both parties. Hopefully he succeeds elsewhere and we get a shiny new QB soon!

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

No one here was a bigger Carr fan than me  but it was time for him to go and if we did it right we could’ve had enough draft pics to trade up and get a good quarterback.

That's the problem. 

It wasn't a matter of letting him go, it was all about how we did it. And we did it the absolute worst possible way. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

42 attempts for 138 yards and two kpicks, yikes. I'm not a fan.

None of the other rooks looked great either though to be fair

Saw that coming. Footballs different when you have to throw the ball past the line of scrimmage

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Kubiak is a good OC. He was my top choice for the Raiders job. He will get a HC job soon.

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

We both agreed on that. I was down to wait on him too

Once Harbaugh was off the table, oh to be a fly on the wall to hear why AP was chosen over X,Y,Z potential candidate, right?