Will the Ravens ever win the Superbowl with Lamar Jackson?

Slingin' Sammy

18 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'd agree if we haven't already seen what Dak does vs Purdy and Love?

Chances are high the NFC will add 2 of these 3 Caleb Williams ,Drake Maye, Jayden Daniels too? NFL runs in cycles.

We know what Dak is. Is not a 2x League MVP.

And yet Dak had better numbers than Lamar this year

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Is it that this is One of the worst mvps ever?

If Dak can't even beat Purdy/Love, so what does that say about his chances moving forward H2H vs anyone?

Mahomes can't make every SB. Allen is, well a Buffalo Bill. Lamar with additional weapons can win a SB. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

If Dak can't even beat Purdy/Love, so what does that say about his chances moving forward H2H vs anyone?

Mahomes can't make every SB. Allen is, well a Buffalo Bill. Lamar with additional weapons can win a SB. 

I can't see it. Lamar struggles so much as a passer

Just saw the game. Holy cow man! So many penalties. Smith, flowers and co! Lack of coaching. Let those boys loose and caused a ruckus. Just a shame, re watched the flowers fumble and I hate the way this kid plays. He’s always going side to side, he had a Tuddy earlier if he just slams the gas and gets up field! He’s always dancing and in some cases he even goes back. But what a play by Snead, holy cow talk about never giving up.. That’s a Tuddy 99% of the time, I can’t Fault Zay there at all! That’s just a unreal play.. Bal lost its cool with some super silly RTP.. Chiefs were called for holding what a miracle.. All in all the better team won today, the better coached team won today and the most composed team won today. I wonder when guys will start calling for old Harbaughs head… What a defensive effort though! Those Ravens were the real dealio! It was a pleasure watching them play!! 

WE TALK WITH OUR PADS. 

5 hours ago, El Ramster said:

pointers copied by Baltimorerbel.. 

Lamar has 42 total points in his 4 playoffs losses.

Averaging 10.5 points a game.

This one's better.

1. 4 TDs total
  2. 5 INT

In all fairness, Peyton’s first 5 losses: 10PPG, 3-7 TD-INT. Brady’s is only marginally better, albeit he obviously had a ton of success mixed in, unlike Manning and Lamar.

Might as well use Lamar’s total playoff stats, because even then they’re not really all that good. Just pointing out the losses is kind of framejob. Lamar’s got the same demons Peyton had.

6 minutes ago, Soko said:

In all fairness, Peyton’s first 5 losses: 10PPG, 3-7 TD-INT. Brady’s is only marginally better, albeit he obviously had a ton of success mixed in, unlike Manning and Lamar.

Might as well use Lamar’s total playoff stats, because even then they’re not really all that good. Just pointing out the losses is kind of framejob. Lamar’s got the same demons Peyton had.

Running in a goat? against the titans though?? I can’t see that. 

48 mins it gets good and was making my point earlier. 

Edited by El Ramster

13 minutes ago, August4th said:

never know, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was their best opportunity. A lot was lined up for them to do it this year. These kind of chances don't come often. I think they're going to take a step back next year. 

I think the way the lost was the most demoralizing way. Here they are the best team in history. Destroying teams in the regular season! Every good team they smacked. Yet, the post season the same questions. Can Lamar do it, yada. It’s a mental thing. They legit should have blasted the chiefs by 40 after they barely escaped from Buffa Bill and his honey well. The Chiefs were hurt. Some teams are just built for this shizness and Ravens weren’t. They had everything, you couldn’t ask for a better team… the playoff demons that plague Rodgers are devouring Lamar. 

Edited by El Ramster

AFC is very crowed. Now Patriots will most likely land Maye or Daniels and have another young franchise type QB in the conference. Its going to be so hard to consistently make the playoffs. This was definitely Lamar's year to at least go to the Super Bowl and they blew it big time. Its going to be so hard to make it this far again.

8 hours ago, RabidPanther89 said:

If Flowers wasn’t a loser then they probably win this game. NFL fans are idiots and want to cling to narratives but the fact is Lamar carried that team to the AFC championship and gave his teammates multiple opportunities to keep the Ravens in the game.

Disagree.  Lamar had a couple of great drives.  Baltimore's defense kept them in the game all day after the first two drives.