Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, Chiefer said:

I’ve heard the niners are a primarily zone defense? Will they switching up with some man looks and blitzes?

Probably wouldn't be in their best interest to play primarily zone defense against Mahomes. Their front 4 would have to really have a day.

Just now, Habbsawce said:

Probably wouldn't be in their best interest to play primarily zone defense against Mahomes. Their front 4 would have to really have a day.

I expect them to do stuff we’re not used to seeing based off tape. It’s the best way to combat somebody as meticulous as Reid is with his game plan 

45 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I’ve heard the niners are a primarily zone defense? Will they switching up with some man looks and blitzes?

Yes, primary zone. 

No, I doubt they will play much man and I doubt they will blitz much

I put my money on the Chiefs. They just seem like a team that’s been there before and is playing their best football now while the 49’ers seem like they stumbled a bit and aren’t playing at their peak. 

If the Niner’s win they need to establish a comfortable lead early and just never let it get close. If things do get close I trust the Chiefs experience 

13 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I’m surprised a team with Ward would be a primarily zone scheme interesting! 

He's been awesome too. I wasn't sure how to feel about it when they signed him, but it's been an excellent signing. I'm thinking that they may extend him next year. 

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's been awesome too. I wasn't sure how to feel about it when they signed him, but it's been an excellent signing. I'm thinking that they may extend him next year. 

He’s great isn’t he?And to think the Chiefs traded for him from Dallas for a 4th string Guard and some bubblegum. 😂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Interesting remarks on the ACL injury. That really did mess him up. Sucks for pretty boy. 

Reporter: "Fav play by Trent Williams?"
Jimmy G: "Can't remember the game, but man there was a play where we ran left and he was fast getting out of his stance"

Aaron Rodgers: "In the third quarter with 3:48 on the clock during Week 3 of the 2010 Season, we played away at Seattle and we were running a trips right double slot z spot with a kill to the playaction post over the top. I threw a back shoulder fade anticipating Cover 2, but it was actually a Cover-6 but Jordy really curled it back just enough to get that really critical third down conversion."

But gdi Jimmy is handsome

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 3