Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, nicfre2011 said:

What I am really excited about is how well Spagnoulo can change up his gameplan based on the offense he is facing. He has done that in all three playoff games this year. He had Tua Tagovailo confused and not sure what he was seeing....and the same seemed to be the case for Lamar. He now has proven time and again that he is a mastermind at gameplanning in the playoffs based on the opposing QB.

He wants another HC chance so bad, I wonder if instead of Nagy we give Spagz the keys when Andy inevitably retires someday

41 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Idk man they got tons of talent and Purdy knows how to lead comeback wins. 

Eagles last year were a better team than this years 49ers. 

This 49ers defense is just Blah. Plus Purdy has got very luck in both Packers and Lions games of throwing what should have been picks. 

I don't think his luck is going to remain and believe he throws at least 1 or 2 INTs. Mahomes DOES not throw INTS. Especially in the playoffs. 

Comes down to whether or not Purdy melts on the biggest stage. Sometimes the moment is too much. Mahomes and co have seen and done it all. Then again, Purdy has shown his ability to lead big comebacks in high-pressure situations - that's a lot more than some vaunted QBs have proven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdonnelly21 said:

This 49ers defense is just Blah. Plus Purdy has got very luck in both Packers and Lions games of throwing what should have been picks. 

I don't think his luck is going to remain and believe he throws at least 1 or 2 INTs. Mahomes DOES not throw INTS. Especially in the playoffs. 

I never subscribe to that better team stuff. Any given Sunday, I see a 9ers team that fought through adversity all post season. I never count out a team that can come back from 3 scores down, or from double digits in the 4th quarter. Something the Eagles never showed last year. They have tons of talent all over that team, and Purdy is Purdy good. 

Gonna be a good game, I can’t wait to see how the Chiefs D matches up against that potent 9er offense. Also the Nick Wright buildup takes are gonna be hilarious. 

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

How are the Chiefs the dogs in this game?

Niners have the best roster in the league and have a miles better QB than Jimmy this time. Even though the Chiefs made the SB, this is their worst roster of the Mahomes Era. 

And the Niners aren’t really favorites. It started at -1.5 49ers. Now it’s -1 49ers. Likely going to be a Pick Em before kickoff. Rarity for a Super Bowl.

22 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I never subscribe to that better team stuff. Any given Sunday, I see a 9ers team that fought through adversity all post season. I never count out a team that can come back from 3 scores down, or from double digits in the 4th quarter. Something the Eagles never showed last year. They have tons of talent all over that team, and Purdy is Purdy good. 

Gonna be a good game, I can’t wait to see how the Chiefs D matches up against that potent 9er offense. Also the Nick Wright buildup takes are gonna be hilarious. 

The Niners defense has been clowned in the playoffs compared to past runs, but they've shown up in crunch time. And I think they matchup very well vs KC.

Purdy is like a robot, I don't think the pressure will get to him too badly. Still, I'd like to see CMC, Deebo and the run game take over

17 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

We're still doing this? We still haven't allowed more than 27 points in a game. Only allowed over 24 once. We've allowed 32 points in the second half in the last 8 games combined. 49ers scored 17 and 19 against the two defenses they faced on KC's level this year. San Fran can win, but you're going against strong evidence if you think it's because they're going to score at will.

Actually, the Niners offense has scored 17 points in each of their four losses (don't count week 18).

If the Niners offense is held at 17, the Chiefs will win. If they surpass that amount, they are going to win. Sorry, those are just the rules lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Actually, the Niners offense has scored 17 points in each of their four losses (don't count week 18).

If the Niners offense is held at 17, the Chiefs will win. If they surpass that amount, they are going to win. Sorry, those are just the rules lol. 

I mean the Bills scored 24 and they lost. If the chiefs score over 21 they win every game. If they surpass that amount they are going to win. Sorry, those are just the rules lol

2 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

No they weren’t. 49ers this year and 49ers last year are better than the 2022 Eagles.

• Like 2