Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

32 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah I know but Foles was sensational. We will never see a two game stretch like we saw Foles have in the conference championship game and Superbowl that season.

Joe Flacco in 2012. Sensational in the championship round, and Super Bowl. That entire playoff campaign really. 

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

The chiefs cover guy in the first gif was Charvarious Ward, who’s now on the 9ers. It evens itself out

All pro Charvarious Ward! 

Signing has been much better than I expected 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Forge said:

Chiefs don't understand what they are in for. Huge difference between Jimmy and Brock

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

forget underthrowing for the DPI, overthrow for the bank shot

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Man, so I guess we should just let the Ravens and Lions play then huh? Who cares who actually won on the field, on paper is what matters.

Would probably make a better game honestly. 
The people want to see the true Super Bowl. Not inferior team + ref boost+ NFL storymode vs. Mahomes juice + NFL storymode+ Taylor Swift It’s a love story baby just say yes. 

25 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Man, so I guess we should just let the Ravens and Lions play then huh? Who cares who actually won on the field, on paper is what matters.

Put that game on a different channel and call it the bronze bowl and i would rather watch that

• Like 1

When SF has the ball....

1.  Will SF make the same mistake BAL make and not feed CMC in the run game?   Doubtful.

2.  Will SF use CMC, Kittle & Deebo in the short area to help counter KC's excellent pass cover scheme?   Likely.

3.   Will Purdy make 2-3 TO worthy decisions like he has in each game so far?  THAT is the big Q. 

When KC has the ball...

1.  Can SF find an answer to stop the run game?   Unclear, I think Pacheco is in line for 15+ carries and 80+ yards.  

2.  Will Kelce & Rice continue to thrive?   Against SF's pass D, I think so.   I know Ward travelled to shadow ARSB, but I think Reid's creative enough to find Rice 6+ catches.

3.   Can the SF pass rush get to Mahomes?    Unlike the GB & DET game, this seems to swing to SF's favor.   No Joe Thuney, and the T's being vulnerable, is a definitely change for SF's front 4 than the GB/DET OL.

4.  Will Patrick Mahomes make at least 3+ OMG plays?   Probably....

The Intangibles...

1.  Which coach acts more conservative?   It's a tossup

2.  Who wins the TO game likely decides this.

In the end, I'll go with SF, but really, my pocketbook looks for an entertaining, high-scoring game where the stars all shine.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1