The "Just Say Yes" Bowl

HeresAGuy

Im sure actual vanilla paste has more exciting flavor than the super bowl we are about to get.

But I said it the gameday thread, and Im calling it now.  Chiefs are going to win.  Taylor Swift is going to come down from the booth, Kelce is going to propose, shes going to say yes, and we are all going to have to live with that reality.  It will also likely be the Super Bowl with the highest ratings ever because of the Mr Swift/Mrs. Kelce inevitability.  

• Like 4

This game is going to end with a Brock Purdy errant pass bouncing off the crossbar and landing in Aiyuk's hands, but then an unsportsmanlike conduct call goes for the Chiefs when a SF player's pants split open exposing himself on the field to nullify the luckiest miracle play of all time.

• Like 1

Get ready for 2 weeks of non stop Taylor Swift coverage. 

Game day is going to be painful. The media will be tracking her plane, reporters waiting breathlessly at the airport for her to land, video of her walking through the stadium to the suite...and then all of the shots of her cheering in the suite during the game. 

10 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Im sure actual vanilla paste has more exciting flavor than the super bowl we are about to get.

But I said it the gameday thread, and Im calling it now.  Chiefs are going to win.  Taylor Swift is going to come down from the booth, Kelce is going to propose, shes going to say yes, and we are all going to have to live with that reality.  It will also likely be the Super Bowl with the highest ratings ever because of the Mr Swift/Mrs. Kelce inevitability.  

It's more like the "make me want to throw up bowl!"

1 hour ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

My son is the creative art director in charge of making the official Apple video of the Super Bowl half time show. Anything you'd like to see, or not see?

more Taylor Swift!!!