Raiders DON'T hire Kliff Kingsbury as OC

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

BIENIEMY FLOPPED FOR WASHINGTON

Washington had alot of problems(on both sides of the ball). I didn't like how much he passed though I'll give you that. But honestly with the way the defense played it actually makes sense to pass when you're down that many points

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Well, if there isn't a good explanation this certainly isn't a good sign

I personally think it's that Washington has a better chance of getting Williams. A report came out that the Bears are going to trade the number one overall pick. Then probably 20 minutes later you hear that kliff Kingsbury backs out of the job

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we hire getsy i'm out fam

Same. This would validate all of the concerns about Antonio Pierce for me personally if we would hire Getsy. I can get behind chip Kelly I can get behind Eric Bieniemy I may be able to get behind dad Louis but Luke gets he is like hiring Josh McDaniels as a head coach to me: that's obviously not gonna work because it's already been proven

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Same. This would validate all of the concerns about Antonio Pierce for me personally if we would hire Getsy. I can get behind chip Kelly I can get behind Eric Bieniemy I may be able to get behind dad Louis but Luke gets he is like hiring Josh McDaniels as a head coach to me: that's obviously not gonna work because it's already been proven

I mean you can't tell me that we are serious about even TRYING to win the AFC west if we hire Luke Getsy. I'll become the biggest hater in this forum if it happens.

• Like 1