Week 15 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-5) vs. 49ers (3-10)

KingTitan

Image result for 49ers vs TitansImage result for 49ers vs Titans

DRBOj9DVAAAUt8X.jpg

Titans are looking to make their playoff push and they have a must win game against the 49ers. 

A win here would give much needed breathing room in the wild card hunt and keep the Titans within a game reach of the division lead.

Confidence is shaken with the fan base. The offense had it's worst outing of the year. Mariota is dealing with a couple of injury tweaks, but the team needs him to give his best to give the team a chance to win.

Also Delaine makes his return to San Francisco.

We need a BIG win this weekend. A big win helps that fan base to go into the game next week and get that place loud and ready for the Rams. It will also be good for the players to get some confidence back after last week. 49ers won't be a push over so it won't be easy, but if we want to be a playoff team then we have to take care of business and win BIG to get that confidence going into the game vs the Rams. Hopefully we can streak some wins together and go into playoffs hot instead of stumbling our way in (if we make it).

Titans get the W here 6 to 3 leading into next weeks high flying matchup against St. Louis. 

Robiskie changes his offensive approach, giving Demarco 45 snaps compared to Henry's 15, an upgrade from last weeks 47-13 snap count.

Kevin Byard comes up with his 7th interception almost returning it for a touchdown, only for Mularkey to challenge the spot and the play gets reversed as an incomplete pass.

Lebeau retires halfway through the 3rd quarter due to spinal complications after carrying the team on his back for yet another week.

Mariota gets the ball on San Fransisco's 45 yard line with the game tied 3-3 with 1:06 left in the game after a bad punt. He then leads the Titans prolific passing attack 12 yards on 6 plays to get into field goal range and Succop brings us home with the W.

8 hours ago, TitanSS said:

If we end up losing it should be a strong case for letting Malarkey go. I'm spelling his name that way from now on.

As I've said all year, I want Robiskie out but can live with Mularkey as the head coach. With that said, I expect to win Sunday. If we go out and drop back-to-back games to sub-.500 teams when we were a near lock for the playoffs, I'm going to be awfully close to calling for Mularkey's head.

Archived