Week 15 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-5) vs. 49ers (3-10)

KingTitan

Just now, TitanRedd said:

That’s your opinion, not fact show me some facts. He was wit the broncos for 2yrs a made do with tim Tebow, he went to the Rams as an OC & Sam brad ford tore his ACL. He calls all the plays in NE & oh there was a time Tom Brady tore his ACL & he made Matt Cassel look like a HOF & NE didn’t miss a beat offensively. Say what you want to say about him as a HC but all y’all do is judging him off 2 bad seasons where he was in over his head with personnel decisions in Den. Show me some facts, last I check he’s great at tutoring QBs we’re getting torched by a guy he groomed in NE. Brady, Cassel, Grupaolo, Brisette & Tebow all have 1 thing in common they shined under McDaniels tutelage ???

Made do with Tim Tebow? he was 11-17 in Denver. John Fox led the Broncos to the playoffs with Tebow. Matt Cassel look like a HOFer? Cassel was decent that year but they were 5 wins worse than the previous year and Cassel was decent in Kc afterwards too. Garoppolo is a good QB period. Brissett didn't look that good with New England. I mean fine for a 3rd QB sure, but he relied on the defense shutting out the Texans, and then they got shut out in the next game.

Archived