Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I assume that means Kolton Miller was your 1

LOL. I went back to my last pick of Chidobe Awuzie. Kolton would have definitely been considered though. I would have passed on Braden Smith too. Miller and Bolles were the OTs I gave the highest grade to in the draft but that's just me. Tyron Smith and Tunsil were up there too along with a few of those other guys that went.

Edited by LAOJoe

19 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is so confusing.

I've paid a current 3rd round pick for 1 current tag in the past. I'm offering a future tag for a current 4th. Even with depreciation, it's not out of that relative value range.

It's also a starting offer, and one I intend on re-listing each round until 1) the stud I want is gone, or 2) someone takes the offer. Some people may have an idea as to who they'd like to keep and might need another tag to make that happen.

I think you think you have something here... and, well, you really don't. (I mean, you have Mahomes, so that's certainly something, but there's no 'gotchya' in this situation.)

In my humble opinion, a 3rd round for 1 tag is an outlier, not a norm

I've seen a tag go for an 8th before, but that doesn't mean I am trying to set the market at that price. I think that is an outlier as well

I don't think it's unreasonable you to ask for the price that you did, but I also don't think it's unreasonable for people to say LOL

Might someone pay a 4th for a tag if they are REALLY desperate? maybe. But nobody is desperate a full season in advance

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

In my humble opinion, a 3rd round for 1 tag is an outlier, not a norm

I've seen a tag go for an 8th before, but that doesn't mean I am trying to set the market at that price. I think that is an outlier as well

I don't think it's unreasonable you to ask for the price that you did, but I also don't think it's unreasonable for people to say LOL

Might someone pay a 4th for a tag if they are REALLY desperate? maybe. But nobody is desperate a full season in advance

I mean, as long as it's not unreasonable for me to start possible discussions for an asset around the value that I, myself, have paid, I'm good with it. Just throwing things out there. Ruskie clearly thought there was more here than there actually is.

But, regardless, I do need to try and secure this asset. Then I'll shut my mouth until the 10th round.

Willing to move 1 S28 tag and a S28 6th for a selection.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Thank you all for not taking my OT. Can’t believe Bakh fell, he was #4 on my BB (behind only Keenan Allen, Highsmith and Stanley).

If they were actually your top 4 and you got them all that is very impressive.

5 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

The sim loved O'Neill both of the last 2 seasons and I more so doubt he takes a big drop than be almost as good or better.

Very good OT.. Muh diamond in the rough

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Thank you all for not taking my OT. Can’t believe Bakh fell, he was #4 on my BB (behind only Keenan Allen, Highsmith and Stanley).

He was my #3 behind Brown & O’Neil.. elite elite talent. But those three seasons should be a death sentence to his sim career..