2024 49ers offseason

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, adamq said:

Rashad Bateman 🤣

Yeah he’s been constantly injured and has feet injuries (or?). He just isn’t good and like previously mentioned is just a filler, nope! If you were to replace it with TE Likely, I’m still leaning no but it would be more enticing. 

It really is INSANE how much attention the Aiyuk drama is getting when many other (even more productive and higher profile) WRs are in a similar situation.  They really LOVE poking and prodding the (very emotional) Niner fanbase for engagement, it's sick stuff. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WhyAmIHere said:

It really is INSANE how much attention the Aiyuk drama is getting when many other (even more productive and higher profile) WRs are in a similar situation.  They really LOVE poking and prodding the (very emotional) Niner fanbase for engagement, it's sick stuff. 

Not including members of this board, but our fanbase in general is dumb enough to fall for it. Yearly. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Not including members of this board, but our fanbase in general is dumb enough to fall for it. Yearly. 

I was going to say as much but wanted to be nice since I'm new here lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I agree, but I think a lot of it is the player also poking or doing things on social media. Beat writers will pick that **** up and run with it. 

I haven’t seen much of anything from Higgins minus the request for a trade, but then do a full 180 and state he can’t wait to play for Cinci. Then you have Jefferson and Ceedee who are just quiet. 

8 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Anyone else think Fuaga could play FB?  The guy moves in space really well.  

I just love Fuaga, period. He is my 2024 Draft Crush. Unfortunately, we have very little chance of getting him. 😟

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

Meh, he doesn't mess up punts, but I don't think he adds anything else to this team. He's fine for a 90-man add; I think he probably starts the season on the practice squad. I'd be hopeful someone could beat him out for the job. I guess he's a better option than Bell at returning.

15 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Meh, he doesn't mess up punts, but I don't think he adds anything else to this team. He's fine for a 90-man add; I think he probably starts the season on the practice squad. I'd be hopeful someone could beat him out for the job. I guess he's a better option than Bell at returning.

I hope he's just ticketed for the practice squad. Don't mind that. But after 2017 he's been irrelevant.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

*edit*

Well, now official I guess

I LOVED this guy after his rookie year.  Sucks it never worked out, he kept getting hurt.  I'm pretty happy they are bringing him back. 

4 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I LOVED this guy after his rookie year.  Sucks it never worked out, he kept getting hurt.  I'm pretty happy they are bringing him back. 

Meh. He's 30 years old and has caught 18 passes since 2020. He should be 90 man fodder, I would hope

• Like 2