Offseason Thread - Free Agency and Trades

CBears019

4 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Speaking of shambles - I’m missing the annual @WindyCity WHERE ARE THE OL SIGNINGS? bonanza today. Maybe I’ll venture over to Twitter to see if I can find it there.

What is his twitter handle?

Speaking of OL I was just thinking as I hear (not in real time) Karm bash our OL.

NOBODY has bashed our OL more than me over years.  With good reason.  Especially with Pace passing on OTs every single year. 

Passing on Tunsil will forever scar me.  I still can't believe we did that when it was a dire need.

But our OL has gotten a lot better.   We drafted an OT high last year and he is good.   We signed Davis who is probably a lot better FB player than he showed last year. He was in TN.  Jenkins has been moved like 3x and still was flat dominant at times (and hot garbage a few other times).

Our LT is probably avg.   If we can get better C play that is not a bad OL.  That is a pretty good one.     NFL OLs are not that great for most teams.

5 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

🤔

I've been around long enough to expect that these things are usually followed by some announcement about a new ticket food and parking package the team plans to offer or a special theme for one of the games... way too many things these days are clickbait

Edited by chisoxguy7

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

The KJ Osborn tier of WR3 is looking more and more appealing to me

What's your budget for this role? I wonder if they plan for Mooney to be that guy after he sees what the market bears

22 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Feels like that was always going to be highest bidder. Never thought we’d get into that war

At that sort of value it was unlikely…especially with Armstead out there too.