Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

35 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I mean, I don't think you could feel too bad if Buffalo won it, but the odds of that happening are next to nil.

Nah, I like the Rams. Most of my family are all Rams fans so I want them to do it if it isn't the Eagles.

As long as it isn't the Pats or something though I will be ok.

I know many don't care and I know it doesn't really mean much but it's still interesting: the Rams could end up with highest DVOA ever recorded. DVOA already loved them (actually got more from their loss against the Eagles than the Eagles got for the win) so a win like this against the #11 team? Closing out the year with 2 more dominant wins could push them over the 91 Skins.

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I know many don't care and I know it doesn't really mean much but it's still interesting: the Rams could end up with highest DVOA ever recorded. DVOA already loved them (actually got more from their loss against the Eagles than the Eagles got for the win) so a win like this against the #11 team? Closing out the year with 2 more dominant wins could push them over the 91 Skins.

What's DVOA ?

Vikings at 2 seed and Rams at the 3 looks likely, and I can't wait for that matchup. Zimmer ran circles around McVay in the first meeting, but I wouldn't count on that happening again. Would be an ultimate test for McVay.

Patriots at 2 and Jags at 3 is likely if Steelers can pull this win out, and that is a matchup I really want to see.

Archived