One round mock with five trades (and bonus picks with Carolina and Cleveland)

Mr.UFO

I like this for Tennessee.  I don't think Alt makes it to 7, and the talent level for the next three or four guys on the board is pretty close, so picking up additional picks would be great for Tennessee.  Did you have something in mind for what these teams give up in these trades?

FWIW, I don't know that the Jets would trade up.  A tackle will be there for them at 10, and they're missing a second rounder already.

10 hours ago, Daniel said:

Did you have something in mind for what these teams give up in these trades?

Not for one round mocks. I usually follow it up with a three-rounder in April, which is where I figure in Round 1 trades.

OT Guyton when CB/S De Jean is on the board..........I don't think so. McKinney and DeJean and Alexander in the Packers backfield, that's a yes.

If the Packers did go for an O lineman I think it would be Graham Barton, for the flexibility he offers (Packers love multi-position players).

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

On 3/13/2024 at 9:08 PM, LinderFournette said:

Brian Thomas over Arnold for the jags.

Perfect.  As much as I'd love getting Thomas in a vacuum, we are going RT at 18.  Latham or Mims.  I prefer Mims.

Edit.  Just realized Fuaga is still on the board.  That's the pick.

Edited by INbengalfan

5 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Perfect.  As much as I'd love getting Thomas in a vacuum, we are going RT at 18.  Latham or Mims.  I prefer Mims.

Edit.  Just realized Fuaga is still on the board.  That's the pick.

Honestly I just want Antonio Johnson given a chance to play cuz he was great last year in his limited playing time. 

Thomas would be a decent pick but ideally I think I would like a trade down or an edge falling.

Honestly I've been trying with the idea of taking Mims cuz both our LTs are set to be free agents. 

A future of Harrison and mims would be nice.

I think the only players the Saints would trade up for are the QB's Daniels, Maye, or McCarthy, or the only non-QB we'd trade up for is Joe Alt. Outside of that, I think the Saints are in a prime spot to land one of the drafts top OT's, which is filled with talent in this years draft class. Would be a little surprised to see them trade up at all. 

7 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I think the only players the Saints would trade up for are the QB's Daniels, Maye, or McCarthy, or the only non-QB we'd trade up for is Joe Alt. Outside of that, I think the Saints are in a prime spot to land one of the drafts top OT's, which is filled with talent in this years draft class. Would be a little surprised to see them trade up at all. 

I don't even think they'd trade up for McCarthy.  I think it's literally just Daniels, since Caleb is never gonna happen, at QB, the only WR they'd trade up for is MHJ, and outside of that it'd be for the best OT.

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

I don't even think they'd trade up for McCarthy.  I think it's literally just Daniels, since Caleb is never gonna happen, at QB, the only WR they'd trade up for is MHJ, and outside of that it'd be for the best OT.

I don't think a trade up is likely, but McCarthy would definitely make sense. He's basically a "rich man's Derek Carr" in terms of tools. Harrison Jr would be surprising, as I just don't think WR is in the cards with our top pick. Plus there's basically no chance the Cardinals pass on him. Joe Alt could very much be in play if he gets by the Titans. Could see us moving to pick #9 to secure Joe Alt in that scenario.