2024 NCAA Tournament South Region Bracket Discussion Thread

beekay414

44 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

We win this game easily with Shead. It sucks that's how he will end his college career. I seriously doubt he comes back 

Was it 16-10 Houston at the time of his injury?   Felt like the game was fairly even, but Shead is a steading player, gets into sets and spots to set up others that was lacking once he went out.

Where are all the Duke haters? 

Duke is in the Elite 8. We won a tough game. Last year we didn’t win a tough game against Tennessee. Yes I know Shead getting hurt was the biggest break ever but Houston held Duke to their lowest or second lowest point total of the season. Duke just found a way to win. And we all know that in the tournament you need 1) some breaks (unfortunately Shead injury) and 2) just find a way to survive and advance even if the game wasn’t pretty.

For the record I didn’t have Duke beating Houston in my bracket so I’m so glad to be wrong. Now it’s trying to get revenge on a hot NC State team. Both teams playing with confidence and either team winning will be huge getting to the Final Four. But of course I’m going to be rooting for my Duke Blue Devils. Let’s Go Duke!

5 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Where are all the Duke haters? 

Duke is in the Elite 8. We won a tough game. Last year we didn’t win a tough game against Tennessee. Yes I know Shead getting hurt was the biggest break ever but Houston held Duke to their lowest or second lowest point total of the season. Duke just found a way to win. And we all know that in the tournament you need 1) some breaks (unfortunately Shead injury) and 2) just find a way to survive and advance even if the game wasn’t pretty.

For the record I didn’t have Duke beating Houston in my bracket so I’m so glad to be wrong. Now it’s trying to get revenge on a hot NC State team. Both teams playing with confidence and either team winning will be huge getting to the Final Four. But of course I’m going to be rooting for my Duke Blue Devils. Let’s Go Duke!

Lol at actually bragging about this win. 

• Like 1