2024 NCAA Tournament South Region Bracket Discussion Thread

beekay414

I could not get behind this Duke team all year, They were soft and punked multiple times this year, and I knew that would lead to their demise sooner or later. It’s cliche and corny but there were no “dawgs” on the team, especially our leaders and returning players.

Besides McCain, I don’t really care who’s coming back among those who are deciding whether to stay or go. McCain coming back would be huge though. One of my favorite freshmen to come along.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

our lane is relevency.  ECU's lane isnt.  

Houston and ECU (not sure why they were brought up in the first place) share the same number of national titles. Again, one knows their place and the other have a self-inflated ego the size of Texas about their self-importance.

15 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I could not get behind this Duke team all year, They were soft and punked multiple times this year, and I knew that would lead to their demise sooner or later. It’s cliche and corny but there were no “dawgs” on the team, especially our leaders and returning players.

Besides McCain, I don’t really care who’s coming back among those who are deciding whether to stay or go. McCain coming back would be huge though. One of my favorite freshmen to come along.

it was bound to catch up with them.  its funny their season ended against a fellow ACC team.