BimeTime 2024 Mock Draft 1.0. 2rd draft w/Trades

Trade: Vikings acquire 3rd overall pick from Pats for 11th & 23rd overall pick in '24 Draft, and '25 1st.

Trade: Titans trade 7th overall pick to Raiders for 13th & 77th overall pick in '24 Draft, and '25 1st.

Trade: Bears trade 9th overall pick to Jaguars for 17th, 49th, and 114th overall pick.

Trade: Eagles acquire 12th overall pick from Broncos for 22nd, 50th, and 161st overall pick.

Trade: Dolphins trade 21st overall pick from Cardinals for 27th & 90th overall pick.

Trade: 49ers trade Brandon Aiyuk to Chargers for 37th overall pick in '24 Draft, and '25 2nd rd pick. 

Round 1:

1. CHI- Williams, QB USC

2. WAS- Maye, QB UNC

3. MIN- McCarthy, QB Mich

4. AZ- Harrison, WR OSU

5. LAC- Alt, OT ND

6. NYG- Nabers, WR LSU

7. LV- Daniels, QB LSU

8. ATL- Turner, DE Bama

9. JAX- Odunze, WR Wash

10. NYJ- Bowers, TE UGA

11. NE- Fashanu, OT PSU

12. PHI- Arnold, CB Bama

13. TEN- Latham, OT Bama

14. NO- Fautanu, G/T Wash

15. IND- Mitchell, CB Toledo

16. SEA- Fuaga, G/T OGST

17. CHI- Verse, DE FSU

18. CIN- Thomas, WR LSU

19. LAR- Murphy, DT UT

20. PIT- Pow-Johnson, C Ore

21. AZ- Latu, DE UCLA

22. DEN- Nix, QB Ore

23. NE- Penix, QB Wash

24. DAL- Guyton, OT Okla

25. GB- Barton, OL Duke

26. TB- Chop Rob, DE PSU

27. MIA- Newton, DL Illini 

28. BUF- DeJean, DB Iowa

29. DET- Wiggins, CB Clem

30. BAL- Mims, OT UGA

31. SF- Kool-Aid, CB Bama

32. KC- Rakeshaw, CB Mizzou 

Round 2:

33. CAR- Frazier, C WVU

34. NE- Mitchell, WR UT

35. AZ- Tampa, CB ISU

36. WAS- Robinson, DE Mizzou 

37. SF- Morgan, OT Zona

38. TEN- Sweat, DL UT

39. CAR- Legette, WR SC

40. WAS- Paul, OT Hou

41. GB- Wilson, LB NCST

42. HOU- Worthy, WR UT

43. ATL- Lassister, CB UGA

44. LV- Sumatatia, OL BYU

45. NO- Coleman, WR FSU

46. IND- Sanders, TE UT

47. NYG- Bishop, S Utah

48. CHI- Orhorhoro, DL Clem

49. CIN- Haynes, G/C UConn

50. DEN- Franklin, WR Ore

51. PIT- Sainstrill, CB Mich

52. LAR- Rosengarten, OT NW

53. PHI- Trotter, Lb Clem

54. CLE- Jenkins, DT Mich

55. MIA- Beebee, G/C KSU

56. DAL- Cooper, LB TAMU

57. TB- Van Prenn, C UGA

58. GB- Friske, DL FSU

59. HOU- Nubin, S Minn

60. BUF- Mahagony, C/G BC

61. DET- Kneeland, DE West Mich

62. BAL- McConkey, WR UGA

63. SF- M.Smith, DT LSU

64. KC- Amenjadgie, OT Yale

• Like 2

Gotta say, I do not like that for Tennessee. I like the trade, but Latham at left tackle is a scary thought. Especially when Fautanu is still on the board.

Sweat makes sense, but I feel that’s a reach with what else is on the board. He’s a nose tackle, and I don’t know that he’s a three down player, but consensus may be against me there. It makes sense for need, but still hard to see happening with that many good receivers still on the board.

I’m not sure that the Colts take a TE if Brock Bowers isn’t available. With Jelani Woods, Will Mallory and Kylan Granson the TE room would be improved with Bowers, but I don’t think Sanders is that much better than what’s already there. I’d lean towards WR, Edge or SS (if Julian Blackmon isn’t brought back) Troy Franklin would be my pick based on what’s available. Maybe even Cooper Beebe as a potential replacement for Ryan Kelly at C. 

I'll tell you what i can do the Jags one better

Falcons give #8 for 17th and 49  and they can keep 114

At pick 17 the Falcons take Latu at Edge the guy i would take over Turner at 8 anyways.  Our current Dc recruited/coached Latu at Washington before his injury and he is the best pass rusher in this class right now and fits our scheme perfectly.

2nd round picks i would go with

43 - Keon Coleman or Ladd Mconkey - WR

47 - Mike Sainstrill - CB - Who i would take over Lassiter anyways.

They got lucky Sweat at NT didn't drop a litle more he 100% would have been the pick lol.   Im actually willing to offer a 4th to go get him probably lol.

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I'll tell you what i can do the Jags one better

Falcons give #8 for 17th and 49  and they can keep 114

At pick 17 the Falcons take Latu at Edge the guy i would take over Turner at 8 anyways.  Our current Dc recruited/coached Latu at Washington before his injury and he is the best pass rusher in this class right now and fits our scheme perfectly.

2nd round picks i would go with

43 - Keon Coleman or Ladd Mconkey - WR

47 - Mike Sainstrill - CB - Who i would take over Lassiter anyways.

They got lucky Sweat at NT didn't drop a litle more he 100% would have been the pick lol.   Im actually willing to offer a 4th to go get him probably lol.

I actually don't think we trade up.  Id rather trade down and load up some good young talent

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I actually don't think we trade up.  Id rather trade down and load up some good young talent

You are probably right on that one i was just saying in this mock specifically i had you a better offer for less value spent or needed to secure your guy :)   While we on the other hand got the better edge rusher than we took at 8 while also getting a 2nd round pick for it. 

7 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

32. KC- Rakeshaw, CB Mizzou
64. KC- Amenjadgie, OT Yale

1. Rakeshaw is not going to happen with Chop Robinson on the board. Despite losing the best CB in the NFL the cupboard is not bare. They still have Trent McDuffie, Jaylen Watson, and Joshua Williams. That still compares to the best CB groups in the league.
  2. Amenjadgie is much better. Had they not gotten a DE in the 1st round, this would be a tradeup for Kneeland or someone similar.

11 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

8. ATL- Turner, DE Bama

We run a 3-4, so he'd play OLB. But other than that, this is a good pick.

11 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

43. ATL- Lassister, CB UGA

Not interested in a corner that runs a 4.65 in the 40. CBs that run 4.65 fall in the draft and very few who have run that or worse end up being any good in the first place. Probably would go McConkey or Sainritsell instead of Lassiter here. 

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

We run a 3-4, so he'd play OLB. But other than that, this is a good pick.

Not interested in a corner that runs a 4.65 in the 40. CBs that run 4.65 fall in the draft and very few who have run that or worse end up being any good in the first place. Probably would go McConkey or Sainritsell instead of Lassiter here. 

Im actually intrigued by this draft of his if you seen Daniels at QB fall to 7 would you be willing to give up 8 and a 3rd to move up 1 pick and take him as the QB of the future and sit behind Cousins?   If we could do it for that cheap for a top 3 players in the draft.   I almost feel like i would pull the trigger and secure my future for super cheap at that point with a elite talent.

7 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im actually intrigued by this draft of his if you seen Daniels at QB fall to 7 would you be willing to give up 8 and a 3rd to move up 1 pick and take him as the QB of the future and sit behind Cousins?   If we could do it for that cheap for a top 3 players in the draft.   I almost feel like i would pull the trigger and secure my future for super cheap at that point with a elite talent.

Oh, I'd totally do that if it fell that way. That being said, I don't see the Falcons having that opportunity. 

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Oh, I'd totally do that if it fell that way. That being said, I don't see the Falcons having that opportunity. 

Oh me either i find it a very very low chance but i didn't notice it in the mock the 1st time i looked through it.  But was like wait a second that would be awesome for us if we could do it after thinking about it lol.   I know everyone wants and loves a edge at 8 but i think that scenario is just to much for me to pass up on.