2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

19 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Hopper could be a fun piece this year.

The Gary tirade continues

Carlson is handling the pressure

Can’t wait for the pads to come on and see some against other teams in preseason but I like that our defense is aggressive. RG is definitely a HOFer in shorts. 

I would love it if Anders shows he’s all growed up and ready to be an NFL kicker. He was basically bottom of the barrel last season but young and with tons of potential. It’s a tough business and all the potential in the world won’t matter if you miss a critical fg or xp in a close game. Hopefully that’s behind him and he shows exactly why we drafted him and Bissacia showed patience. Long way to go there but he’s doing it right so far. 

Edited by Refugee

Will be interesting to see whether this trend with Morgan/Rhyan continues.

Over the first four days of training camp, Green Bay Packers first-round pick Jordan Morgan has received a large share of the starter’s snaps at right guard.

At first, he was splitting those snaps with third-year pro Sean Rhyan, but on Wednesday left guard Elgton Jenkins had a veteran’s day off and Rhyan played full-time there. Then on Friday, Jenkins had to move to center because Josh Myers was excused for personal reasons and Rhyan filled in for him again.

Both of those days, Morgan was a starter, which is what he hopes to be on opening day of the regular season.

21 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Will be interesting to see whether this trend with Morgan/Rhyan continues.

I think Morgan has the inside track to a starting position whether that be at LT, LG, or RG.  I'd imagine it's a starting gig that is his to lose.

16 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think Morgan has the inside track to a starting position whether that be at LT, LG, or RG.  I'd imagine it's a starting gig that is his to lose.

At this point, Walker-Jenkins-Myers-Morgan-Tom has to be the bet for week 1 OL.  I have no problem with that.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

At this point, Walker-Jenkins-Myers-Morgan-Tom has to be the bet for week 1 OL.  I have no problem with that.

Hopefully, as our first round pick he is ready. We will see if he’s up for it physically to play inside. He might be, but we drafted him especially for attributes that you typically look for in a tackle. He’s going right into the fire right now, which is a good thing. Pads go on today so these OLine guys have to be happy after the defense has been going full speed but not full contact. 

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

$220 million flushed right down the toilet. 

We're good. Offenses usually struggle early on in TC. What we really dont want in any injuries.