Monday Night Football! Atlanta v Tampa Bay!

ET80

4 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

He did not miss him he put it exactly where Julio could have caught the ball if 2 guys don't run straight into him and knock him down before the ball gets there.

He was still late with the throw. The defenders got there early and could have made a play on the ball if they turned their heads. 

Just now, JMG5 said:

Quinn takes no risks.

Actually it's the complete opposite he is notorious for taking crazy risks.  Half of the bite us in the butt im surprised we didn't go for it just then to be honest.  I didn't like the play call on 3rd down though and agreed with gruden i didn't like rolling Ryan away from his throwing arm and i might have tried to sneak a delayed handoff in there with a timeout in my pocket on 3rd and 2 to see if i could pull a surprise big run to get it into FG range or a TD.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Atlanta DB's out there flopping like Spanish soccer players.

Alford is an amazing actor not gonna deny it he has got a few of those guys called on receivers.  But Evans as much as i love him is notorious for pushing of and when you extend your arms out like he just did it's gonna get called everytime.    If he didn't have a reputation for it he might get away with it at times.  But i still think he is a beast of a WR and one of my top 5 to 7 WR in the game.

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Alford is an amazing actor not gonna deny it he has got a few of those guys called on receivers.  But Evans as much as i love him is notorious for pushing of and when you extend your arms out like he just did it's gonna get called everytime.    If he didn't have a reputation for it he might get away with it at times.  But i still think he is a beast of a WR and one of my top 5 to 7 WR in the game.

All Evans needs to do is use his 6'5" frame and go up and grab it. Nobody's gonna stop him.

6 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Alfords dive vs Green Bay in the playoffs last year was legendary. 

Archived