Monday Night Football! Atlanta v Tampa Bay!

ET80

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Winston had a great game. Especially in the second half and having to deal with injuries to a few players and drops. 

You can't ask much more from a QB.  No defense, okay OL, weapons dropping around him.  

I've watched a ton of Jameis, and this was probably the most composed I've seen him.  

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

8 seconds to a team that has a losing record?

I'd probably guess they try one more play to gain a few yards to the sideline... even a throw away if it's not there

Roles switch to Falcons kicking that, I'd probably say they try and kick the field goal

If im not mistaken wasn't Winston making the spike motion with his arm while the team was running up to the o-line or maybe im just thinking i saw that i could be wrong.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

If im not mistaken wasn't Winston making the spike motion with his arm while the team was running up to the o-line or maybe im just thinking i saw that i could be wrong.

Probably... so say there ended up being 7 seconds left... quick pass out of bounds that takes 6 seconds. time to easily have the kicking unit out there, may have been a different outcome....

Who knows tho... good win for the Falcons, even playing a bad team with injuries, in the end they still won the game... an important win for their season!

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Probably... so say there ended up being 7 seconds left... quick pass out of bounds that takes 6 seconds. time to easily have the kicking unit out there, may have been a different outcome....

Who knows tho... good win for the Falcons, even playing a bad team with injuries, in the end they still won the game... an important win for their season!

I doubt there would have been enough time for two plays anyway.

I don’t think anyone can diminish a prime time December road win in the division. Yes, we’re a bad team, yes we had injuries, but we played surprisingly well.

Some might say “right performance, right result” given our situation.

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yeah i'll take it bro wasn't pretty but truthfully what nfl game is usually.  Every fan complains about their team scrubbing it up 80% of the season until they play those 2 or 3 amazing games then they think their gods or something lol.   Most games are 1 score games where both teams look like turds while we complain for 75% of it.  I'll take a W anytime i can get it and hope we come to play beaslty the next game.  It's a division win against a rival in a deep playoff race against a team who put in a dang good effort and a QB making some seriously good plays.    Theirs no shame in that at all although i wish the refs would get their act together but thats also expected as well sometimes you get the favors sometimes you don't.

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Winston had a great game. Especially in the second half and having to deal with injuries to a few players and drops. 

I can't remember the last time he put together two halves like that. He's usually a little off in the first and dominates the second half. Or he comes out hot and ends up turning the ball over a ton.

I want tonight's Jameis every week. We might actually be tough to beat.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I can't remember the last time he put together two halves like that. He's usually a little off in the first and dominates the second half. Or he comes out hot and ends up turning the ball over a ton.

I want tonight's Jameis every week. We might actually be tough to beat.

I can. It's every game against the Falcons. It's frustrating. He goes unconscious against Atlanta and then returns to normal vs. any other team.

Archived