Who deserves more blame Hue or Kizer?

brownie man

Who deserves more blame???  

19 members have voted

1. 1. More blame

• Hue
    • Kizer

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

this week the wheels on Hues bus have gone over kizer an Crowell. He stated anyone could of got Crow's 59 yard TD and Kizer isn't very good. Way to build up the team. 

Well, anyone (literally) can coach a team to 0-14. Easy comeback to that one to anyone that might be searching. 

Freaking clown. He will throw anyone off the cliff in order to be the last one standing. 

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get what you're saying, but why throw Sashi under ther bus in that case?

Might as well just let Sashi fire him.

I think it is a case that we see the world as we are.

Insie the cueball is the though Im a good coach. This team is terrible. The players are terrible. The Cueball, nice.... 

the players are talented and raw and Hue isn't getting the job done. 

Even Chris Palmer with the expansion Browns won 4 games in 2 years before getting fired. Anyone care to argue that this team is less talented than the expansion Browns? 

Every day this man keeps his job is an offense to the fan base. I’m not on Team Dorsey right now, but if he swindles Mike Brown to take Hue off our hands for any value, he has won me over. 

58 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Even Chris Palmer with the expansion Browns won 4 games in 2 years before getting fired. Anyone care to argue that this team is less talented than the expansion Browns? 

Every day this man keeps his job is an offense to the fan base. I’m not on Team Dorsey right now, but if he swindles Mike Brown to take Hue off our hands for any value, he has won me over. 

This is where I'm at.

Hue or Kizer?

Hue - all day every day.

Because he is the QB whisperer and the playcaller. Hue never tailored his offensive game plans to try to protect a 21 year old kid with accuracy issues. In the right system - not Hue's - Mizer still has a chance to be fixable.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I'm on team Dorsey and agree with all of this. We need to cut bait with Hue at this point and let Dorsey pick his guy - all the better if we get something from the Bengals in the process, and the new guy is an expert at working with QBs (or brings someone in who is) and doesn't change the defense back to a 3-4.

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I'd be in on Defillipo. I loved him when he was here and his reputation has gotten even better since then.

Still think John Morton (crazy boring name aside) should also be high on any list this offseason.

This would be a right way to go, but Dorsey is a product of The Big ISHT tree.

Those guys are incestuous.

Probably a Shurmer-like pick, methinks.

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Our team has more young talent but that team had much better QB/Playmakers and a lot more veterans with experience. I think those 99/00 teams would beat these teams, for sure.

Archived