Denver Broncos 2024 Draft Thread

7 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah just read he had a day 2 grade, a second team AP All American coming out of the SEC. You can’t have enough good corners. Can’t complain there. 

they say him being a former wr makes him have great route recognition. 

1 minute ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Scrubs, like the RB they just took (who can't run) and the overrated CB they drafted. They don't care about winning.

Well that’s why we have the smarter than a Gm thread, go post who the better options were so we can revisit later 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Yea I like him I think 40 times are overrated tbh if he runs a 4.5 he's a 3rd round pick. He looks quicker than 4.71 on tape.

He can be a niche player - goal line, short yardage, use in third downs, good depth back - and that’s fine because all great teams have niche players. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

He can be a niche player - goal line, short yardage, use in third downs, good depth back - and that’s fine because all great teams have niche players. 

if he can be a poor man's Jerome Bettis I'd love it build a bully!

26 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Scrubs, like the RB they just took (who can't run) and the overrated CB they drafted. They don't care about winning.

Wow, you got that opinion from your podcast morons real quick. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

John Franklin-Myers is a good player at an area of huge need. Got him for nothing. What a great day! 

I agree.

Given that we’ve had limited resources I think we’ve added some nice players. This team could use an infusion of young talent and sure some of them will bust but all in all we’re doing a decent job considering the capital we have to deploy.

52 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

That’s not a type of player. That’s a lazy shouting to the wind opinion. Do youn think they should value high RAS guys who maybe didn’t post great college numbers (we’ve drafted some of those). High production players that lack size? Lack athleticism? High character? We’ve drafted players that fit all of those “types” on day 3 the last 3-4 years. They haven’t drafted a “type” 

• Like 2

Still some good Value players available hopefully for Round 7 or UDFA

WR: Brenden Rice USC, Malik Washington UVA, Johnny Wilson FSU (move to TE?)

OT: Walter Rouse OU, Frank Crum Wyoming

OG: Sataoa Laumea Utah, Christian Mahogany BC, Dylan McMahon NC State, Garret Greenfield SD St

OC: Beax Limmer Ark, Charles Turner III LSU, Drake Nugent UMich, Andrew Raym OU

TE: Tanner McLachlan UA, Jaheim Bell FSU, Brevyn Spann-Ford Minn, McCallan Castles Tenn

DT: Mekhi Wingo LSU, Tyler Davis Clemson, Leonard Taylor III Miami, Fabien Lovett Sr FSU, Logan Lee Iowa

LB: Curtis Jacobs Penn St, Jaylan Ford Texas, Omar Speights LSU

S: Kitan Oladapo Oregon St, Beau Brade Maryland, James Williams Miami, Trey Taylor Air Force

Edited by medisback
Typo
  • Like 2