2024 NFL Draft Eagles’ Day 1 War Room

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Feels like Josh Sweat is gonna leave in FA next offseason and we need another bigger DE with Nolan and Bryce being on the smaller side.

Think he could produce as a pass rusher from day 1 with his polish.

Wouldn't be my favorite pick necessarily, but I think its an underrated one if he's there and they like him more than the corners left.

I like Latu and if the medicals check out I am good with him. He is a great fit for the Fangio D as well in terms of being a true stand up pass rusher. Just don't think it is likely we go that way. I seriously doubt we stick and pick. We are moving up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I keep forgetting we brought in Latu for a top 30 visit. 

Do we think there's any chance he's the pick if we can't move up to 12 or 16?

19% Quinyon
19% Terrion
19% Fautanu
19% Latham
10% Verse
10% Latu 
2% DeJean
1% Kool-Aid
1%  Mims or Barton or JPJ or Guyton or Wiggins

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

19% Quinyon
19% Terrion
19% Fautanu
19% Latham
10% Verse
10% Latu 
2% DeJean
1% Kool-Aid
1%  Mims or Barton or JPJ or Guyton or Wiggins

No clue how you come up with these percentages, but I'd probably lower Latham and Verse and raise up DeJean and Mims to maybe 5%. Maybe raise Guyton to 2%.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Last call for today if y'all are interested in the discord that will be up for the duration of the draft. DM me

I DM'd. 

I figured we would take about the draft here, but I guess discord is more immediate so that's why?

I'm gonna be jumping between like 5-8 draft streams, so not sure how active I'll be, but yeah.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

Imo, I think Maye, Nix, and Penix are all 3rd round guys that need to sit for an entire year. Daniels should sit for some time as well but Washington at least has decent pieces on offense for him to work with. With that said I think Penix has the highest ceiling out of those 3, but he needs to go to the right team and right situation in order to have a good career.

Are you on drugs? 😂 Give Maye what Daniels and Penix had to work with.  The guys Maye was working with on the online and receiver would struggle in the FCS.  I'd take him #1.  I would be livid if the Giants got him.

Daniels hype I don't get at all.  You literally watch his film and he's constantly throwing from a clean pocket and any time he has pressure he's taking a sack.  His arm and his accuracy are both questionable.

Penix I think need to go to the right situation.  If the Rams or Dolphins wants to get crazy for instance, I think he would succeed there after sitting and watching for 1 year.

I DM'd. 

I figured we would take about the draft on here, but I guess discord is more immediate?

I'm gonna be jumping between like 5-8 draft streams, so not sure how active I'll be, but yeah.

Fwiw I am posting mostly in here. For some small talk or tidbits ill check in on the discord, but I definitely think we should encourage people to post on the forum so the convo is archived :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Woah.... the draft can't get here fast enough.

Feels like it could be a crazy first round.

I feel like neither of those guys are moved this weekend and definitely neither are moved tonight.

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I feel like neither of those guys are moved this weekend and definitely neither are moved tonight.

Yeah I'd probably put like 5-10% chance that happens, but I wonder what they could be targeting in the top 10 though? Odunze? a top tackle?

Yeah I'd probably put like 5-10% chance that happens, but I wonder what they could be targeting in the top 10 though? Odunze? a top tackle?

Probably a WR if they move one of them ya. 

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'd be pretty pissed if they ended up with Nabers lol.

Luckily, I don't think that's in the cards. That would take a significant amount of capital for them to make it the leap to the area of the draft where Nabers will be taken.

Just now, Folesadelphia said:

Luckily, I don't think that's in the cards. That would take a significant amount of capital for them to make it the leap to the area of the draft where Nabers will be taken.

Yeah, probably not, but the idea still makes my stomach turn.

Giants may end up with Nabers if they don't try moving up for a QB, but we should be good in that scenario cause they'll have DJ throwing to him.

Speaking of which…

Feels like he went through a ton of scenarios, but this part was interesting:

The Giants also have a bunch of smaller receivers so I guess a bigger guy like Odunze might make more sense for them especially if they have reservations about Nabers personality.