2024 NFL Draft Eagles’ Day 1 War Room

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Quinyons burst in off coverage is so apparent in their scheme… can see Fangio banging the table for him

If we go CB, It's probably Quinyon or Terrion. Howie does love a good combine performance, but he also loves himself some Bama. It's a tough to call as to who he prefers between Quinyon and Terrion, but it's likely one of those 2 ahead of all the other CB's on his draft board.

36 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think Maye's ceiling is pretty high if he gets some mechanical stuff ironed out, so I wouldn't like it. 

Hopefully the Patriots make them pay a pretty penny for only a 3 spot jump if it does happen I guess.

Agreed, I would not like them getting Maye. He could be special. Hopefully they don’t even go QB and delay inevitable, but McCarthy at 6 I’d live with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Agreed, I would not like them getting Maye. He could be special. Hopefully they don’t even go QB and delay inevitable, but McCarthy at 6 I’d live with.

They can have McCarthy or Nix. 

Totally fine with draft OL if they can come in and play right away. Don't want someone sitting on the bench like Dillard. Fuaga, Fautanu, and the pure interior guys to a lesser degree are fine. 

Scared of drafting a CB. Lot's of guys with similar talent level, and I don't trust the FO to get that choice right nearly as much as OL. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

That sounds fun.

BTW, where have you been?

I've popped into the forum since FA, but it was kind of a dead period until the draft gets here, so I didn't think there was much to post about.

But, its draft day and I consume ridiculous amounts of draft content ALL year long, so I have to be super active the next 3 days lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

Totally fine with draft OL if they can come in and play right away. Don't want someone sitting on the bench like Dillard. Fuaga, Fautanu, and the pure interior guys to a lesser degree are fine. 

Scared of drafting a CB. Lot's of guys with similar talent level, and I don't trust the FO to get that choice right nearly as much as OL. 

I have very little worries about Terrion. His game is pro ready. I don't think he has the ceiling other top CB's could reach, but he is just a complete corner and a great athlete. The other guys have holes in their games and have more inherent risk. Going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I keep forgetting we brought in Latu for a top 30 visit. 

Do we think there's any chance he's the pick if we can't move up to 12 or 16?

I think it is possible if we stick at 22 somehow. I don't think it is realistic that we do pick at 22 though. Maybe if we do a small trade back and he falls he could be the pick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Trade up in a landslide.

Would be nice to know which trade worthy players are available for pick 22 and some change. Is Surtain actually attainable?

Trade Up is the most likely, but I think 2nd most likely is trade the pick for a player.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think it is possible if we stick at 22 somehow. I don't think it is realistic that we do pick at 22 though. Maybe if we do a small trade back and he falls he could be the pick.

Feels like Josh Sweat is gonna leave in FA next offseason and we need another bigger DE with Nolan and Bryce being on the smaller side.

Think he could produce as a pass rusher from day 1 with his polish.

Wouldn't be my favorite pick necessarily, but I think its an underrated one if he's there and they like him more than the corners left.

• Like 1

• Danger locked this topic