2024 NFL Draft Eagles’ Day 1 War Room

12 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Terrion Arnold incoming 

I'd like that and think it would take less of a trade up or maybe he just falls to us at 22.

Tony Pauline said the Eagles are eyeing Quinyon Mitchell and have had talks with Denver at 12 about moving up, but that would cost us one of our 2nd round picks.

Watch it be a smokescreen and Howie ends up cucking us and taking an offensive tackle.... :/

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'd like that and think it would take less of a trade up or maybe he just falls to us at 22.

Tony Pauline said the Eagles are eyeing Quinyon Mitchell and have had talks with Denver at 12 about moving up, but that would cost us one of our 2nd round picks.

Watch it be a smokescreen and Howie ends up cucking us and taking an offensive tackle.... :/

This just feels like the year for corner idk just have a feeling. If we could somehow trade up to 16 with SEA and somehow keep both of our 2nds and maybe take from next year's that'd be great. My single stipulation for us taking a tackle is the dude HAS to realistically be able to play and start at guard in 2024.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

more smoke.....

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

This just feels like the year for corner idk just have a feeling. If we could somehow trade up to 16 with SEA and somehow keep both of our 2nds and maybe take from next year's that'd be great. My single stipulation for us taking a tackle is the dude HAS to realistically be able to play and start at guard in 2024.

8nxv7z.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

This just feels like the year for corner idk just have a feeling.

Agreed. They've done way too much work on the corner class just looking at the top 30 visits for it to not be a serious possibility.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If we could somehow trade up to 16 with SEA and somehow keep both of our 2nds and maybe take from next year's that'd be great.

I just saw Bengal (YouTuber) did a trade up to 16 to take Terrion Arnold, but he still had us giving up one of our 2nds. I think we would at least get Seattle's 4th rounder back though. It's a shame we don't have a 3rd rounder to utilize in a trade.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

My single stipulation for us taking a tackle is the dude HAS to realistically be able to play and start at guard in 2024.

Definitely. That's why I want us to stay away from a Tyler Guyton. Not to mention he's still raw and not great in the run game.

If Fuaga fell to us I think he could be a great guard and the combo of Dickerson and Fuaga on runs and tush pushes specifically would be nasty.

• Like 1

• Danger locked this topic