🏈 Pick #44 is in! Raiders select G, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Oregon

Pretty satisfied so far! Bowers is a baller, maybe the best TE duo in the league now, if potential turns into production.. JPJ is nasty and now Whitehair can be vet depth where he belongs at this point in his career.. I’m ok with Mumford at RT and think he’s capable but if we draft an OT in R3 to compete with him then I’m all for that too!

Just awesome. One of my favouite players in the draft. I had him on my first round big board. Didn't think there would be any way we'd get him (much like the Bowers' pick) as I was sure he'd get picked up late first. Goes to show how the draft can often fall.

I'm used to seeing other teams wait patiently for the draft to affect where position groups come out in clusters. Telesco saw the run on corners and pivoted to oline. Smart. This is what teams like the Ravens seem to do each year.

Just the perfect compliment to this oline who will bring a bit more physicality and nastiness.Β 

Β 

• Like 3

Now this is the news I like waking up toΒ πŸ˜€

Fantastic pick! Got that Raider old school mentality. Both our picks I didn't even have on my board as I thought both would be long gone by our picks, just goes to show if you're patient and let the draft come to you.........can't overstate how pleased I am with this pick.

Β 

Β 

• Like 3