Day 3 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Do people really prefer watching ESPN or NFL Network as opposed to watching one of the YouTube streams especially after round 1? I was watching bleacher report and it was great. No commercials, don’t need to worry about spoilers. Fast paced, good analysis.

I normally switch around. I don’t mind spoilers but I’m careful not to spoil for others. I just hate that they ruin the moment on tv. And cut into the time for the just drafted player to set up the next pick. I’d rather see the family reactions. That’s the best part for me. I don’t get that on YouTube blogs and livestreams. 

• Like 2

Give me Erick All or Ja’Tavion Sanders today and I’m a very happy fan. Add in Jaylen Wright, Dylan Laube, or Will Shipley and this will be one of my favorite drafts in years for the Saints.

Also would be thrilled with Jeremiah Trotter Jr, Spencer Rattler, or Johnny Wilson

25 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Do people really prefer watching ESPN or NFL Network as opposed to watching one of the YouTube streams especially after round 1? I was watching bleacher report and it was great. No commercials, don’t need to worry about spoilers. Fast paced, good analysis.

I think it’s the nostalgia factor for me with ESPN every year for the past 20+ years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

I’ve never streamed any live event on YouTube in my life.

I did watch Day 1 on BR with Stroud/Parsons, though. It was great.

Not to be a homer but I feel like Kool-Aid Mckinstry was a great value at pick 41. Was surprised to see him not picked in the 1st round. Fuaga and Mckinstry feels like a solid start to the draft for us.

• Like 1