25 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

WR Samori Toure, per Adam Schefter
OT Caleb Jones, per Matt Schneidman
K Anders Carlson per Tom Pelissero
TE Joel Wilson per Bill Huber
WR Jalen Wayne per Tom Pelissero
TE Messiah Swinson, per Ryan Wood
T Luke Tenuta per Bill Huber

Can't wait to see us do a 180 and wish for Anders again if Joseph fails to perform.

2 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Can't wait to see us do a 180 and wish for Anders again if Joseph fails to perform.

That's not gonna happen.  So can upgrade K, LS, OL.  Be interesting to see if Gute brings a couple of more guys in. 

T Luke Tenuta per Bill Huber
WR Julian Hicks per Bill Huber
WR Dmitri Stanley per Aaron Wilson
RB Nate McCrary, per Ryan Wood

8 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

That's not gonna happen.  So can upgrade K, LS, OL.  Be interesting to see if Gute brings a couple of more guys in. 

Nah, I am going to call for Anders as soon as whomever we have misses a kick.  Why? Because it is funny.

• Like 1

The cutting of Carlson makes you think the packers are gonna be going for it in the fringe zone a lot.  

I feel confident Joseph is more accurate 45 yards and in than Carlson.  Carlson gives you a much better shot on  50+ attempts.  I can also attempt these types of kicks.  but the key is to make them if you attempt them. 

I don't think Joseph can do the long kick, so I expect more 4th and 6/7/8 tries by the offense this year in this range.

6 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

The cutting of Carlson makes you think the packers are gonna be going for it in the fringe zone a lot.  

I feel confident Joseph is more accurate 45 yards and in than Carlson.  Carlson gives you a much better shot on  50+ attempts.  I can also attempt these types of kicks.  but the key is to make them if you attempt them. 

I don't think Joseph can do the long kick, so I expect more 4th and 6/7/8 tries by the offense this year in this range.

I'm ok with this

Just back from having my car washed and going for a swim. Let's see what happened in the past three hours....

Woah.....

Carlson cut! i mean, i'm not surprised but before Joseph is certainly interesting.

If the Packers weren't happy with Carlson then I guarantee there's no way they're happy with Joseph. No chance on earth Joseph has won the kicking job.

Another added issue is that Joseph is also a vested veteran which means if he's on the week one roster his entire salary is guaranteed. The Packers are not stupid enough to go for that.

They gave up Carlson cheap salary and what....3 years of contract control over a marginally worse and older kicker with a much bigger salary.

I guarantee Joseph is gone too. No doubt in my mind.

They definitely got their eye on someone.

Edited by Chili

OL Luke Tenuta per Bill Huber
WR Julian Hicks, per Bill Huber
RB Nate McCrary, per Ryan Wood
WR Dimitri Stanley per Aaron Wilson
LB Chris Russell per Ryan Wood