2025 NFL Draft Thread

46 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Take away the Sanders name and he’s in running to be top QB taken in 2025

His name is the only reason he's highlighted. He's a round 3 guy that will get pushed up on his name. His athletic ability is overstated and has a so so arm. Takes a ton of sacks trying not getting the ball out. Sean Lewis's offensive scheme hides a lot of his deficiencies. He will need strong supporting cast at the next level. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

His name is the only reason he's highlighted. He's a round 2-3 guy that will get pushed up on his name. 

I’ve never seen anyone get so much hype for losing and stat padding 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

His name is the only reason he's highlighted. He's a round 3 guy that will get pushed up on his name. His athletic ability is overstated and has a so so arm. Takes a ton of sacks trying not getting the ball out. Sean Lewis's offensive scheme hides a lot of his deficiencies. He will need strong supporting cast at the next level. 

Perfect analysis. Average arm, average athleticism, holds the ball way too long to stat pad. He's not a FRP on the field and his attitude / camp off the field pushes him down either further.

I’m gonna be open minded with Sanders at this point. While the media hype is ridiculous, he made some pretty good looking throws the other night, a lot of them under significant duress.

If we’re going on past history, QBs can really come into their own over the course of a season and I’m intrigued to see what happens with him - as I am with any of the QBs with potential.

Personally, I hope at least a few of these guys ball out and perhaps some emerge who aren’t yet being heralded as much as one thing is for sure, we’re gonna need some options come draft time!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, reddevil said:

I’m gonna be open minded with Sanders at this point. While the media hype is ridiculous, he made some pretty good looking throws the other night, a lot of them under significant duress.

If we’re going on past history, QBs can really come into their own over the course of a season and I’m intrigued to see what happens with him - as I am with any of the QBs with potential.

Personally, I hope at least a few of these guys ball out and perhaps some emerge who aren’t yet being heralded as much as one thing is for sure, we’re gonna need some options come draft time!!

It’s weird I but I think everybody is right. Yes I wish his arm was stronger  but he’s made some absolute strikes with people all over him.

I can clearly see the potential and the flaws. In this day and age quarterbacks who would’ve been second rounders are going top 10 so he’ll probably be a top 10 pick.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Cam Ward is looking pretty good.

He has a crazily languid style. Just looks like he's out on an afternoon stroll. Some pretty awesome throws in there. Really intriguing player.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Cam Ward is looking pretty good.

Had some very nice plays n throws. Hopefully he keeps it up. Only benefits everyone, ourselves included if there's several good prospects this year. Now, it's Ole miss vs Furman for Pete's sake but this kid from Ole miss Jackson Dart definitely got me sayin "who the Fook is this guy?" Lol! He's got like 400 and 5 in the first half. And some absolute dimes, him and ward tryna throw their hats in the Heisman ring. They both got tds on the ground too I believe. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Cam Ward looks great. He’s the wildcard in this draft. Could grab a good QB prospect in the 1st no matter where we pick 

Talk about a career. 

FCS to small D1 spoiler to what looks to be a nationally relevant Miami program. 

With the expanded playoff this year, I can see Miami having some big time games for him to showcase in.