2025 NFL Draft Thread

33 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Agree but you can’t deny that he’s good. I like his mechanics accuracy and poise. 

He's well coached for sure. On the field, he does all the right stuff that I need to see

• Like 1

I want a QB who has confidence like Sanders. we need a leader. I'll be happy with Sanders. I think the Sanders family face backlash because they aren't scared to talk about Jesus to be honest. You talk about the lord, the media will rip you apart. I really feel like that. If Sanders was breaking laws and beating woman I would be worried. Being confident is a red flag now? F the media 

18 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sanders is good. However a lot about him off the field annoys the hell out of me. 

I don't care how good he ends up being. He's not a leader and his entitled nature will not fly in an NFL locker room. I've heard this guy blame teammates to many times to have him as my QB. He lacks intangibles for me as QB.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I want a QB who has confidence like Sanders. we need a leader. I'll be happy with Sanders. I think the Sanders family face backlash because they aren't scared to talk about Jesus to be honest. You talk about the lord, the media will rip you apart. I really feel like that. If Sanders was breaking laws and beating woman I would be worried. Being confident is a red flag now? F the media 

This has to be some left over hurt feelings about Derek Carr right? Because most players are religious and praise the lord.

Sanders and leadership should not be used in the same sentence. Kid is a me first entitled clown. Flexing your Rolex on the field is very humble right? 

Arrogance is not confidence. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 4

Yep, put me in the "I don't want that circus" boat. 5 other QBs I'd rather look at and talk about....ewers,beck,ward,Allar and dart. Maybe he can change my mind before the draft, but I doubt it, never know tho. We'll see 👍😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

This has to be some left over hurt feelings about Derek Carr right? Because most players are religious and praise the lord.

Sanders and leadership should not be used in the same sentence. Kid is a me first entitled clown. Flexing your Rolex on the field is very humble right? 

Arrogance is not confidence. 

Lolol I knew you was gonna get him Lololol 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Watching Ward will his team to a three touchdown comeback all in the 4th Quarter. Don't know if he’s special or anything but out of all the potential first round QBs, I’ve liked what I’ve seen of him the most. Hopefully Ewers is back soon.

I just love the way he plays. I want him to be a Raider so bad I look at him and I see greatness.

I'm taking TWO QB's in 2025.  If our guy goes before we get him then trade down and double down. Like RGIII and Cousins. TWO in the top 100 or so players.

NFLdraftbuzz current QB rankings.

4) Sanders

6) Ewers

6)Ward

27) Beck

33) Milroe

41) Gabriel

48) Nussmeier

54) Dart

60) Moss

64) Allar

75) Klubnik