2024 2nd Round: (2) Denver Nuggets v (3) Minnesota Timberwolves

lomaxgrUK

Kinda crazy if they hold this, they're 6-0 with 6 stomps, both series they were not expected to win.

Any more serious team with hype going in, people would be asking...16-0????? They actually are playing like that kind of team. The D is bonkers, every player is out there contesting everything.

2 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Kinda crazy if they hold this, they're 6-0 with 6 stomps, both series they were not expected to win.

Any more serious team with hype going in, people would be asking...16-0????? They actually are playing like that kind of team. The D is bonkers, every player is out there contesting everything.

They just need health: scary thing is that 1) they did in Denver with altitude. 
2) they looked better without Gobert.

3) they have so much depth on the defensive side of the ball. 

They’re like a hockey team that blitzes you in waves. Jamal is having a nightmare of a series. 

Yeah Denver is cooked. I like Jokic but i always thought their team was overrated.
They struggled badly with 40 year old LeBron and honestly got outplayed by an average Lakers team with no depth. 

i knew the Wolves would push them but i questioned Minnys offense, but damn Ant is definitely him. And KAT has always been one of the better offensive big men in the league and it looks like he’s upped his defense, too.  

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Is Tim Connelly the best GM in the league?

This team is built to beat Denver. Size is without question the way to go against the Nuggets, and obviously Connelly would know that given he knows the Nuggets as well as anyone not part of the organisation. 

As someone who backed the Wolves at +2500 to win it all and +1000 to win the West in early April, I knew this team was going to be a tough out in the playoffs. But not this tough. They are bullies out there. Sure, the refs let some stuff go, but f it - give me that brand of basketball all day.

Still, they don't match up against the Thunder anywhere near as well. If OKC make it through, it's going to be much closer.

Nuggets got punked and embarrassed on their own floor (twice). Feels like the white flag has been raised. 

Edited by lomaxgrUK